Alex Bowman

After Alex had his accident, they were reporting that he would probably be out at least 3 races. Now he has been out 3 races and they reported Sunday that he was at home healing and there is not any time frame for his return.

Typical Bowman....Talks out of both sides of his ass. "I'm not quitting," but then goes on to talk about how he is...."temporarily.".....Then how he made the decision not to race dirt, but then told Moody that his decision was "reinforced" by The Felon....which basically means that it didn't matter what the hell he thought, but that he was never going to be on dirt because his owner prohibits it....just like....wait for it....The Preacher!

^ no "Cutie Pie Bowman" reference?
That's what it has been all about for me. I have been reading all this racing stuff so patiently waiting for the "Cutie Pie" bomb to drop. The "Hack is Back" just doesn't cut it or meet my needs.

I am so athirst and disappointed.

^ no "Cutie Pie Bowman" reference?

That's what it has been all about for me. I have been reading all this racing stuff so patiently waiting for the "Cutie Pie" bomb to drop. The "Hack is Back" just doesn't cut it or meet my needs.

I am so athirst and disappointed.
Thank you for reading. I will do better.

Gotta be honest.....that must be one hell of a debrief room at The Pen with Cutie Pie and Chasey on restriction, and you got Larson doing whatever in the hell he wants with the exception of playing video games online I suspect after he damn near runs himself out of the sport. Wonder how Jeffy, Chadly, and The Felon explain that....and where are MOU who posted dog **** about Coach and his restrictions?

Gotta be honest.....that must be one hell of a debrief room at The Pen with Cutie Pie and Chasey on restriction, and you got Larson doing whatever in the hell he wants with the exception of playing video games online I suspect after he damn near runs himself out of the sport. Wonder how Jeffy, Chadly, and The Felon explain that....and where are MOU who posted dog **** about Coach and his restrictions?
Bowman wanted to restrict himself...Management agreed. Sold out Joe on the other hand and TRD who did nothing after Coy died to keep Bell doing what got him to cup which was dirt racing. But as you always say...the narrative. Sorry bud, you can't compare the rice burners with sold out joe at the helm. They lose..again.

Bowman wanted to restrict himself...Management agreed. Sold out Joe on the other hand and TRD who did nothing after Coy died to keep Bell doing what got him to cup which was dirt racing. But as you always say...the narrative. Sorry bud, you can't compare the rice burners with sold out joe at the helm. They lose..again.
That's bull****.....again....you've got nothing that TRD is a part of restricting Bell, but.....your narrative.....and let's see.....Bowman got The Felon to agree to keep him off of dirt....words are fun to play with aren't they? Cutie Pie was going to get restricted because he screwed himself out of a decent run last year, and cost The Pen a ton, but then spins it to make it sound like it was his idea. Gotta give the kid credit, he covered his boss's ass....Can't wait to hear from Chasey.....and then of course, Jeffy and Chadly....probably won't hear from The Felon on this.....never really do. We gotta get Bell to hang with Cutie Pie to learn on to cover the ass of the dude signing your checks. CBell slipped up, but he will get better. Cutie Pie wanted to "restrict himself"....sounds so honorable. What a load of crap.

A man called Cutie Pie that is trying to replace a Johnson will almost always be at the bottom of the food chain. He just has to take it and he is lucky enough to be getting one of their 283 cubic inch engines for his race cars.

It could be worse when Jeffy was in his early years at HMS the Felon would only let him go to bible studies for any extra excitement and he always had to be chaperoned by Brook.
Jeffy even had to call in to the Felon after the race wins during the Felon's ankle bracelet years. That was the hidden beauty of all that young gun stuff back in the day that allowed the Felon to set up the BOY wonder's curfew.

William Byron has the the Liberty University Hall monitors with their dreaded demerit system to keep him in check. They do a good job ensuring that all of his simulators are G rated, they will not even allow anything PG. They wouldnt even let him play IRacing with Larson simply due to the language concerns.
That is why Byron looks so serious and so used to the constant pressure cooker type of living.

As long as Chase stays near Dawsonville but away from the farm animals they believe he will be okay.

They knew Larson was a reprobate and on the wrong side of the chain gang when he agreed to letting the Felon Brand him. There just isnt anything that can be done in that case.

That's bull****.....again....you've got nothing that TRD is a part of restricting Bell, but.....your narrative.....and let's see.....Bowman got The Felon to agree to keep him off of dirt....words are fun to play with aren't they? Cutie Pie was going to get restricted because he screwed himself out of a decent run last year, and cost The Pen a ton, but then spins it to make it sound like it was his idea. Gotta give the kid credit, he covered his boss's ass....Can't wait to hear from Chasey.....and then of course, Jeffy and Chadly....probably won't hear from The Felon on this.....never really do. We gotta get Bell to hang with Cutie Pie to learn on to cover the ass of the dude signing your checks. CBell slipped up, but he will get better. Cutie Pie wanted to "restrict himself"....sounds so honorable. What a load of crap.
Bowman is more believable than you are. There's your problem.

Back
Top Bottom