All Star Race 2022 Texas. The Promise Land of Motor Freakin' Speed. No Limits, Texas

SHR group looks slow in practice

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I wonder what the RCR guys are doing that both teams are having power steering issues. From what Tyler said it cuts out at lower RPM

I'd say Kyle Damn would be the favorite because he is supposed to have the fastest pit crew, but knowing my undying love for ol' Kyle I'm going with Byron.

Do they get re-seeded for the 2nd round and so on based on their total time? They should

Format isn't terrible, but it's too slow paced

Funny thing about this is when they used to do the burnout competition and other goofy things I always thought a side by side drag race would be fun and here we are

Should go the classic flat out into pit road, but this is an interesting take on this.

I would prefer a 1/4 drag, but I like the idea.
After watching it I think it sounded better in theory, didn’t really do anything for me. The last idea sounds cool, and I was a fan of them sending it into pit road before too.

After watching it I think it sounded better in theory, didn’t really do anything for me. The last idea sounds cool, and I was a fan of them sending it into pit road before too.
Honestly, I would prefer going back to that. I mean it would result in single-car runs, but the sight of the drivers sending it into pit-lane never was stale. Actually used to look forward to it.

56 years of constant product from '48 to '04
18 years of constant change from '04 to '22
Seemed to work ok the old way..

Just my own thoughts though, as a fan...

56 years of constant product from '48 to '04
18 years of constant change from '04 to '22
Seemed to work ok the old way..

Just my own thoughts though, as a fan...
Its about creating new fans, we arent gonna be around forever. It didnt take much for us but the time has changed and younger people wouldnt consume it like we did unfortunately. Every business has to change or die.

Back
Top Bottom