All-Star --- RACE thread

So, if they missed the required green flag stop they'd red flag it for the driver to pit? Why wouldn't every driver do that if those were rules?

Don't get why the laps under yellow would count. This isn't a "normal" race. Think it's ridiculous.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Well this is the team that got themselves not scored for a lap earlier this year because of communication

There were like 8 cars on the lead lap at the time of caution. So dumb that Gustafsson didn't call Elliott back in to get tires.

Wait.

But didnt technically the 75 & 19 also pit under caution?

Now are we going to see a race for 12th? If Kenseth can get a free pass and back on the lead lap, he might play himself into that position.

And Jeff has no idea either

This running order makes no sense to me.

What a **** show. Drivers riding around so the officials can pull their heads out of there ass and figure out who should get the wave around.

Wait, the idiots of NASCAR never brought the people who we're behind the leader on the score board but in front on the track back behind the actual leader? Wow

Wait, the idiots of NASCAR never brought the people who we're behind the leader on the score board but in front on the track back behind the actual leader? Wow
I mean I'm an kasey fan but I had no idea how he passed 16 cars in the pits

Back
Top Bottom