All-Star --- RACE thread

So wait now those cars are a lap down?

The 12th place car is a lap down right now. What happens if 12th gets put up front on the inversion and they're a lap down? Who's in 1st?

Jeff is very confused

Okay that makes more sense. They are all still a lap down. Couldn't make up their laps because of the mandatory pit stops. Unfortunate break for them.

Ok, I left the room for 5 minutes...come back...and only 11 cars on lead lap. I missed something.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The 12th place car is a lap down right now. What happens if 12th gets put up front on the inversion and they're a lap down? Who's in 1st?
At least they can't race for 12th now.

Also, everyone on the lead lap on older tires for the final segment? Could be interesting.

They don't do wave arounds in the All Star race?

WTF IS GOING ON?
I think they do....it just got all kinds of messed up with kenseth not pitting and then they all pitted...trapping themselves a lap down...I think

This inversion is going to be all clustered up if if it's the top 11 with the 12th place car a lap down.

So now those cars can take the wave around and everyone is back good?

12 cars on the lead lap, anyone after the 1st two who doesn't come in and take 4 tires is dumb. Track position isn't relevant at this point.

Did the Charlotte Motor Speedway commercial call the Coca-Cola 600 the biggest race in NASCAR? :confused:

Think that award either goes to the Daytona 500 or the Miami Bowl.

Ok...so you pit instead of the wavearound....I'm so confused

Did the Charlotte Motor Speedway commercial call the Coca-Cola 600 the biggest race in NASCAR? :confused:

Think that award either goes to the Daytona 500 or the Miami Bowl.
I think they mistook biggest for longest

Back
Top Bottom