All-Star RACE thread

45 mins between races is lame

I would like things more straight forward too. I go insane during the downtime. But not to bad this time, I got a shower in between the two races tonight. Then I got the soda and new bag of cheetos out and just in time to catch the Monster energy girls commercial, and the command to start the engines.
I even put new bolts in the glider recliner this morning to set up for the all star race and Memorial day classics.

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity.....

How does one advance to the 10-lap segment?
The winners of the first three stages will lock up a spot in the final segment as long as they remain on the lead lap. The rest of the 10-driver field will be determined by the drivers with the best average finish in the first three segments. Yes, that means drivers will be eliminated from the race before the final stage.

How does one advance to the 10-lap segment?
The winners of the first three stages will lock up a spot in the final segment as long as they remain on the lead lap. The rest of the 10-driver field will be determined by the drivers with the best average finish in the first three segments. Yes, that means drivers will be eliminated from the race before the final stage.
I didn't know that, thanks.

Ain't heard Gordon utter a word since his explanation of the Bayne/Patrick incident.

My daughter went with her dad's family last summer. She was miserable with them and told me it was expensive.
I can believe it , I have no desire to ever go, but I am sure my daughter will want to go some day

My daughter went with her dad's family last summer. She was miserable with them and told me it was expensive.
Disneyworld in the summer is a poor choice. Its Florida lol. Unless one is acclimated to 100 degrees, 99% humidity & is in great walking shape its gonna be a bad time.

Charlotte is an awful racetrack. Can't believe I skipped out on local dirt track or asphalt (luckily too expensive) for this.

Nobody around me running Late Models. They all cancelled because of Bristol. And I'm not gonna waste a bunch of money going to Bristol to "be cool" tomorrow.

Disneyworld in the summer is a poor choice. Its Florida lol. Unless one is acclimated to 100 degrees, 99% humidity & is in great walking shape its gonna be a bad time.

It was more like her stepmother hardly wanted to stay in the park. Drove Jennifer nuts.

Back
Top Bottom