All star race to bristol

I couldn't guess they're are so many that can race their way in. It's a good bunch this year. I think we are going to see a good one.

I think Byron and DiBenedetto (hes great at Bristol) race their way in the 3rd stage could go to anyone at that point. Bubba wins the fan vote.

Bubba is really good here too. Honestly I think the guy is really good, runs well at short tracks

MBM Motorsports will be withdrawing from the 2020 All Star Open event at Bristol Motor Speedway this Wednesday night. "With recent crashes at Pocono and Kentucky, we have too much work for our shop guys to go and gamble on wrecking a car that we will need at New Hamphshire," stated team owner Carl Long. "We are all disappointed, but it is strictly a business decision that we had to make."

Watchin' the All Star gonna be like...
allstar.gif

It's odd to me that besides the 10 I haven't really heard much strong campaigning for the fan vote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's funny to me that Justin Haley is in the All Star Race. That's why these smaller teams love Dega and Daytona. With a bit of luck, they can get a win and qualify themselves for this race. Obviously Haley has no chance of winning the ASR, but still.

Underglow....I love it! Why not complete the look with giant fart can exhaust tips?

next year maybe a 70s vibe? Curb feelers, ground straps and louvers for the back glass?

I got to thinking about the under glow and started thinking how much of it are we really going to see. I mean I thought every teams objective was to get the car as low and sealed off as possible? I think you'd probably see it more in the wheel wells? I we'll see tomorrow night

One would think this race being allowed to have a decent number of fans and it's at night at Bristol there would be a huge demand for tickets. They definitely have not sold out.

One would think this race being allowed to have a decent number of fans and it's at night at Bristol there would be a huge demand for tickets. They definitely have not sold out.
This surprises you?

I got to thinking about the under glow and started thinking how much of it are we really going to see. I mean I thought every teams objective was to get the car as low and sealed off as possible? I think you'd probably see it more in the wheel wells? I we'll see tomorrow night
All previous NASCAR uses I recall have been in burn out contests. There won’t be clouds of smoke to illuminate this time.

It's going to be different, I wonder how some of those smoke out blowing up cars are going to look or the ones who have the long sideways slides. I think it will show up well on the tube.

This surprises you?
Considering our local dirt tracks have been packed and the lone paved track in nearby Kingsport has also been packed, I am a bit surprised. I know we're talking 3-5k fans versus 30k. If I had somebody to go with me, I'd be there tomorrow night.

Ooooo... I like this.

Can't see a sponsor slapped onto this choose cone.
Give them time. I think the only thing they haven't sold sponsorship for lately is the lucky dog and that's probably not from a lack of effort.

Give them time. I think the only thing they haven't sold sponsorship for lately is the lucky dog and that's probably not from a lack of effort.

Does Pedigree still dabble in the sport at all? That would've been perfect lol

How many All Star races has Matt been in again?Dude acts like he’s been doing this for years.

All-star races no but this is his sixth full-time season in Cup...
Going from BK Racing > GoFas > LFR > Wood Bros.

It's really his first real shot to get in on speed. The LFR team last year didn't really start showing speed until post all-star break.

The main topic of my post WAS that Matt thinks that this is going to be a different ALL Star race. No points, winning a million bucks is the same. What isn't is the ability to move somebody very easily when they are in the way instead of the follow the leader that happens at Charlotte. I think we will see a lot of stacked up wrecking and short track carnage because the price isn't high with no points on the table.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom