All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see improvement, but wish there was more. As I have said countless times I think she should have spent more time in the lower series, but we have what we have and Im gonna back her

I see improvement, but wish there was more. As I have said countless times I think she should have spent more time in the lower series, but we have what we have and Im gonna back her
What do you realistically expect from her?

Danica is a big down-force driver, making these cars with less down-force this year is NOT going to help her.
She should have spent her off time racing dune buggies so she would be at home with the lose sensation.:)

Will Danica be able to outrun Chase Ellitott? Not a chance in hell.

Danica is a big down-force driver, making these cars with less down-force this year is NOT going to help her.
She should have spent her off time racing dune buggies so she would be at home with the lose sensation.:)
I agree to a point....sometimes I wish Danica would have hooked up with Tony. At least then in the off-season she would be racing more....I just hope that her IndyCar style Cc and her get things together.

As for the cars being a hindrance for her..don't this k do she was part of the Michigan test and said she likes the cars. She did get loose in the test and that may have taught her somethin

299908-650-366.jpg

Yup, you have to go past the boundary to know where it is and how it feels.

JMO but I think the main reason DP is in Nascar is to ring the cash register for many different parties. I have no problem with that as she isn't the first and likely will not be the last. It is extremely challenging for even successful open wheel racers to cross over into Nascar let alone so so drivers like DP. In Indy Car she led 124 laps out of the 17837 she competed in which ain't very good.

JMO but I think the main reason DP is in Nascar is to ring the cash register for many different parties. I have no problem with that as she isn't the first and likely will not be the last. It is extremely challenging for even successful open wheel racers to cross over into Nascar let alone so so drivers like DP. In Indy Car she led 124 laps out of the 17837 she competed in which ain't very good.

How many people even lead 1 lap @ Indy?

How many people even lead 1 lap @ Indy?
IDK but Billy Boat led about as many laps as DP did in Indy Car in 7000 less laps run. Nothing wrong with DP and she could potentially win one of the the 4 Nascar lottery races but her past record is not very good when compared with top competitors.

IDK but Billy Boat led about as many laps as DP did in Indy Car in 7000 less laps run. Nothing wrong with DP and she could potentially win one of the the 4 Nascar lottery races but her past record is not very good when compared with top competitors.

we all know that, but I think the freak rooting for Danica gets him laid at the beauty shop. He's popular wit the ladies don't ya know.:biggrin:

AA9aoBu.img

Danica Patrick insists she’s improving, but is she?

“From every single interview I have ever done about where I expected to be, I never gave any answer on where I thought that would be,” Patrick said recently. “I have said all along it’s about progress, and it still is. As long as you keep progressing you are going to get to the top over a matter of time.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mot...s-improving-but-is-she/ar-AA9axMO?ocid=EIE9HP

we all know that, but I think the freak rooting for Danica gets him laid at the beauty shop. He's popular wit the ladies don't ya know.:biggrin:

If it helps with his love life who am I to stand in the way:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I remember how good Danica looked in her first Indy 500. It looked like she might have promise.

Then you know, she stopped improving.

I hear ya. I remember back in 1998 when Buckshot Jones took the Stavola Bros #8 Circuit City Chevy Monte Carlo (Never thought I would see the Stavola's run anything other than FoMoCo) to an 8th place finish at Dover. It was his 6th career race and the first and last top 10 of his career. Like you said.....he stopped improving.

As far as DP and Nascar goes I am no expert but some drivers seem to have it and other don't. I haven't seen "it"' in her yet. Maybe Stenhouse has.

I was at that shop for the GF.

I root for Patrick because I like her personality, like that shes a fighter.

so I cheer for patrick because it helps me in the sack.

:rolleyes:X 1 million

Rooting for Danica as a way to attract women may be an underrated way to find one. Whenever I mention NASCAR to women, most ask about Danica Patrick (if they ask at all).

Time to buy some #10 gear and hit the bars.

Yep, being a dog walker just isnt enough anymore, even the guy with the pizza eating lizard is having a tough time finding the girls

In a world of 'political correctness ' and 'equal opportunity ' , it's encouraging to note that there is still someplace where men can go to crap on wimmin . They get no love here . Long live the forum . Down with Danica .

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12311267/why-avoid-angering-danica-patrick-highway

can't believe she answered this question like this

espnW: Do you have any road rage?

Patrick: I am road rage. I do many illegal things on the road. I pass where I'm not supposed to pass, I drive way too fast, I don't make complete stops, I kind of bully people with my car and semi-cut them off if they make me mad.

a nascar driver admitting they do illegal stuff when driving ...im sure nascar loved that

good to see
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12311267/why-avoid-angering-danica-patrick-highway

can't believe she answered this question like this

espnW: Do you have any road rage?

Patrick: I am road rage. I do many illegal things on the road. I pass where I'm not supposed to pass, I drive way too fast, I don't make complete stops, I kind of bully people with my car and semi-cut them off if they make me mad.

a nascar driver admitting they do illegal stuff when driving ...im sure nascar loved that

I don't know why you don't believe it, she does the same thing on the track. One wheel sawing, screaming, psycho woman. :biggrin: How many times in rush hour has one of them cut you off driving a little $hit box and they can't even see over the steering wheel.:biggrin:

good to see

I don't know why you don't believe it, she does the same thing on the track. One wheel sawing, screaming, psycho woman. :biggrin: How many times in rush hour has one of them cut you off driving a little $hit box and they can't even see over the steering wheel.:biggrin:

And she is the only nascar driver to do things on the roads not so legal...

seem to remember reading a story about big E grabbing a guys neck through an open window of a moving car....we know about Kyles speeding tickets.....

SO Give Patrick a break.

Kyle busch caught speeding 128 mph
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/19681720/29535673

And she is the only nascar driver to do things on the roads not so legal...

seem to remember reading a story about big E grabbing a guys neck through an open window of a moving car....we know about Kyles speeding tickets.....

SO Give Patrick a break.

Kyle busch caught speeding 128 mph
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/19681720/29535673

If only her racing seat and nomex racing underseatware could talk....it wold be such a delightful tail.

If only her racing seat and nomex racing underseatware could talk....it wold be such a delightful tail.

Next thing, you are going to write her fan club and ask for a used racing suit and nomex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom