AMA Supercross 2014

Wow I hadn't realized how long their off season is. 7 Months off is far too long of a wait.

Wow I hadn't realized how long their off season is. 7 Months off is far too long of a wait.

Dont forget they bust ass on the outdoor circuit as well as the Des-nations and the monster cup, those guys dont get any rest with all that and the constant training

Canard has the worst luck......

I AM SO EXCITED the track looks fantastic!

Yes he does and he seems like a really nice kid, I kind of wonder if he shouldnt just give it up before he ends up crippled or worse

Dont forget they bust ass on the outdoor circuit as well as the Des-nations and the monster cup, those guys dont get any rest with all that and the constant training

They dont really show that off on any channel do they? They barely show a few races live as is.

They dont really show that off on any channel do they? They barely show a few races live as is.

ESPN has the mx coverage I believe and it's pretty crappy.

Mr Alessi isnt making any friends yet :laugh:
He would run over his mom for a win

There is something you dont see very often. James getting the lead taken away.

These are are making it like James didn't just paced himself. lol

As a Stewart fan, that was a little disheartening... Only 6 laps though. Mr. Barcia may get tired in the main. You know Alessi is. After all those tears he has to be physically drained. LOL

These are are making it like James didn't just paced himself. lol

I think I understand. Haha

Maybe you're right. I hope he's sandbagging. It was an easy pass.

As a Stewart fan, that was a little disheartening... Only 6 laps though. Mr. Barcia may get tired in the main. You know Alessi is. After all those tears he has to be physically drained. LOL

After James got passed he didn't try to push it. He just paced himself.

His times felt way off for someone who's bike was still running. Unless he had some sort of problem I dont see how he can lose 3 seconds in 2 laps.

After James got passed he didn't try to push it. He just paced himself.

His times felt way off for someone who's bike was still running. Unless he had some sort of problem I dont see how he can lose 3 seconds in 2 laps.

Just saving his strength for the main event maybe

Look at Stewart jr. get him a heat win. Who would have thought. lol

Ohh racing in NY are they? I may look into this and get myself into that event if Tickets aren't sold out already.

Kenny Roczen looks real good too.

Also, is it me, or are these guys racing a lot dirtier tonight?

If a rider cant make the main with this new format it just wasnt meant to be. AMA wanted to make sure no top riders missed the main event

Seems like a few are getting pretty serious, they will probably pay the price later on

Man this is taking forever for the main races to start.

Roczen can be brilliant at times, another year or two on the 450s and he will be one of the best IMO

That's deserving of a punch in the face right there. Cheap win if you ask me.

The racing has been ridiculous.

As I said. Super dirty. By round 5 it'll be like the NHL out there. Drop the bikes and the gloves and get after it.

So entertaining though.

wow !!!!!!! That Anderson pulled off a hell of a block pass there, I dont know how he kept that thing on its wheels. Seely is gonna remember that one for a while

wow !!!!!!! That Anderson pulled off a hell of a block pass there, I dont know how he kept that thing on its wheels. Seely is gonna remember that one for a while

Coming from a BMX background I was rooting for Seely. It is ftw though.. Good on Cole for realizing that. Guarantee he will remember..

I knew some shenanigans was going to happen on that start. Alessi got totally owned. lol

James is just not there mentally. He zones out every time.

Ugg. Never fails.

I think he's there mentally. He was pinning it in the whoops, **** happens.

Why is this rider mine?..... Sports hate me. Hell of a night otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom