And You Wanted NBC

What's the problem with the phrase 'And around goes ...'?

What do some of y'all want, a completely original phrasing for each spin-out over the course of the season?

I hate it when they bring something to the attention of those in the control center. As soon as Allen says that they hit the yellow without seeing whats up. :rolleyes:

What's the problem with the phrase 'And around goes ...'?

If you've listened to MRN, you know all their broadcasters exclusively use the phrase 'Trouble in turn ...' when there's an accident. Nobody's expressed a problem with that. Indeed, it lets everyone listening know to pay attention again if they've been talking to others or focusing on tasks while listening. For this reason, I appreciate a consistent approach.

What do some of y'all want, a completely original phrasing for each spin-out over the course of the season?

Yapperton, Letard and crew missed the whole thing. Too busy listening to themselves or had to interview Hamlin twice I guess

So on Jr's podcast he asked about how the Bayne/AJ confrontation was covered. Well apparently NBC missed it completely. They were beating on each other in front of the 88 for the last few laps of the race, then on pit road AJ shoved Bayne and they had a long talk. Jr was surprised that Tyler had no idea it happened. Well that's because NBC had nothing on it.

Yapperton, Letard and crew missed the whole thing. Too busy listening to themselves or had to interview Hamlin twice I guess

So on Jr's podcast he asked about how the Bayne/AJ confrontation was covered. Well apparently NBC missed it completely. They were beating on each other in front of the 88 for the last few laps of the race, then on pit road AJ shoved Bayne and they had a long talk. Jr was surprised that Tyler had no idea it happened. Well that's because NBC had nothing on it.

DENNY HAMLIN MADE THE PLAYOFFS! GIBBS WINLESS STREAK IS OVER! MAJOR IMPLICATIONS!

Fight on pit road? Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom