Another classic Kyle Busch interview

That's outstanding. From an engineering standpoint the spandex bodysuits are an incredible at adhering to transverse and longitudal ratios, and they can even adhere to the cracks or crevices inside a box.

It is an inspiring study that stimulates so many thoughts.
lol. Def inside the box

I was walking through the tunnel at Loudon and she and a friend came jogging by wearing nice spandex body suits. Impressive
Color me picky, but I find Samantha Busch to be almost gross. I don't find women who are so caked up in makeup to the point where they don't even look real, attractive.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Was this a thing that happened today? Shrub has me blocked so I missed it

Color me picky, but I find Samantha Busch to be almost gross. I don't find women who are so caked up in makeup to the point where they don't even look real, attractive.

Are we really doing this?

Are we really doing this?
Samantha isn't my type. I don't find women like her attractive. She may be "conventionally attractive", but she doesn't do it for me.

Samantha isn't my type. I don't find women like her attractive. She may be "conventionally attractive", but she doesn't do it for me.

So, yes, you are doing this. C'mon man.

I would hope comments about drivers would not include their families
or their lives outside of racing. Compliments are acceptable.

So, yes, you are doing this. C'mon man.
Doing what? Someone commented on finding Samantha attractive. I shared my own personal taste in women and clarified that Samantha doesn't fit my taste, it's nothing against the family. I didn't speak objectively, or factually.

I'm happy Kyle has such a supportive wife, and she's certainly one of a kind. I just don't find her attractive. I can understand if it comes off offensive, but it's personal preference and nothing more.I have never made a single post about her or any other driver's wives. Not a single one. Sorry, I see absolutely zero issue with what I said

Last edited:
Doing what? Someone commented on finding Samantha attractive. I shared my own personal taste in women and clarified that Samantha doesn't fit my taste, it's nothing against the family. I didn't speak objectively, or factually.

I'm happy Kyle has such a supportive wife, and she's certainly one of a kind. I just don't find her attractive. I can understand if it comes off offensive, but it's personal preference and nothing more.I have never made a single post about her or any other driver's wives. Not a single one. Sorry, I see absolutely zero issue with what I said

In this ultra PC world we live in many people will find just about anything offensive.

I have seen pictures of here without so much make up and she looks much better with her natural beauty, and that is a compliment to her because not all women can pull that off.

I have seen pictures of here without so much make up and she looks much better with her natural beauty, and that is a compliment to her because not all women can pull that off.
I haven't seen it. My perspective of her is "makeup", which of course is biased. I have no clue what she looks like without makeup, but I will be happy to retract my previous statement if this is the case.

Don't let this be misconstrued. Yes, I don't like a lot of makeup. But Samantha is an absolutely incredible woman. Not many men are fortunate enough to have a woman like her who support his career, and who is involved in so much of her son's development due to dad's career. To manage that, while supporting her husband's day job, AND deal with the trauma of a miscarriage? That shows absolutely incredible strength. Kyle too. That's a big ****** deal. I don't find Samantha attractive, oh well! :) She does more for Kyle than just look good.

Sorry to anyone I've offend here, but I do NOT want to be misunderstood on this.

I haven't seen it. My perspective of her is "makeup", which of course is biased. I have no clue what she looks like without makeup, but I will be happy to retract my previous statement if this is the case.

Don't let this be misconstrued. Yes, I don't like a lot of makeup. But Samantha is an absolutely incredible woman. Not many men are fortunate enough to have a woman like her who support his career, and who is involved in so much of her son's development due to dad's career. To manage that, while supporting her husband's day job, AND deal with the trauma of a miscarriage? That shows absolutely incredible strength. Kyle too. That's a big ****** deal. I don't find Samantha attractive, oh well! :) She does more for Kyle than just look good.

Sorry to anyone I've offend here, but I do NOT want to be misunderstood on this.

You sure didn't offend me...I'm makeup free. :)

Nobody said I was offended....but if Kyle read what you wrote, it would be considered offensive. I have been counseled on what is acceptable on a message board numerous times. I take it that you have note received the same counsel on this issue. In this, I am offended. That's all...

Nobody said I was offended....but if Kyle read what you wrote, it would be considered offensive. I have been counseled on what is acceptable on a message board numerous times. I take it that you have note received the same counsel on this issue. In this, I am offended. That's all...
Being offended for someone else? Miss me with that ****.

How do you know it would be offensive to Kyle? Maybe he feels the same way but just can't say it. I know I wouldn't want my wife to wear that much. The bottom line is you should let Kyle decide what's offensive to himself...not you.

I've never spoken about any other driver's wife's appearance, and I sang her praise as a woman afterwards. So yes, you're correct. I've received no such counsel, and there's been no reason for anyone to tell me that sort of comment is unacceptable on this message board. All I can say is that im sorry if anyone found it in poor taste. I meant no offense and it wasn't meant in bad faith.

Moving on!

Throughout this conversation, I have often recalled Ashley Judd during a rainstorm.

1601492274748.png

How do you know it would be offensive to Kyle? Maybe he feels the same way but just can't say it. I know I wouldn't want my wife to wear that much. The bottom line is you should let Kyle decide what's offensive to himself...not you.

Well, this gets the most intriguing post of the year award. Geez.

I've never spoken about any other driver's wife's appearance, and I sang her praise as a woman afterwards. So yes, you're correct. I've received no such counsel, and there's been no reason for anyone to tell me that sort of comment is unacceptable on this message board. All I can say is that im sorry if anyone found it in poor taste. I meant no offense and it wasn't meant in bad faith.

Moving on!

I follow her on Instagram as I'm a Kyle fan but gotta say if you read her posts she is just a really nice person. Forget about the looks.

I have no idea what she is REALLY like any more than 99% of us here, but from day one, her on camera persona has turned me off. I watched a couple of little videos she did years ago, and she made me want to run an ice pick through my ear drums. That idiotic TV show didn't help her cause either.

I personally think she is a very good women from seeing her heartfelt emotions on the pit box and watching some of the YouTube videos behind the scenes I also think she is very sincere in her feeling for Kyle and anything else she does as a strong women in the racing community. I have always felt she has been very good for Kyle, but it can't be easy sometimes with the way he acts unless he his a complete different person in his personal life, which I have seen a lot with other drivers. She seems to support him in everything he does and she has done a lot of great charity work, that's for sure. Anytime someone with the amount of fame and money that Kyle Busch has people can be a little skeptical of the women's motives when they marry. But I think she truly loves Kyle and will keep supporting him in anything he chooses to do...if I'm wrong then she is a damn good actress.

I follow her on Instagram as I'm a Kyle fan but gotta say if you read her posts she is just a really nice person. Forget about the looks.
Yeah, I mean, I addressed this in my other post

This stuff is so petty.

Mean girls at the food court do this.

As usual, you said what I was thinking better than I could. Struggling to understand how this is less offensive than my obsessive references to MY Toyotas, but I digress....I think.

Well, since this thread seemed to be constantly getting replies day after day I finally decided to read what was going on. Now I wished I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

I'm going to do my part to try and steer this thread back to talking about KDB. Has KDB ever gave an interview after a loss that he didn't cry like a car load of screaming babies with a full load of warm poop in there diapers and should he go back and run a few Arca races to try and build his confidence back up?:)

I'm going to do my part to try and steer this thread back to talking about KDB. Has KDB ever gave an interview after a loss that he didn't cry like a car load of screaming babies with a full load of warm poop in there diapers and should he go back and run a few Arca races to try and build his confidence back up?:)

I think he is suffering emotional distress this year from not being able to bully the truck drivers. After they put a bounty on him Chase the first race out of the box collected it before anybody else could and the cup drivers were lined up to do so if Chase didn't win it. That had to be embarrassing. I'm pretty sure Revman has an alibi ready. :biggrin:

As usual, you said what I was thinking better than I could. Struggling to understand how this is less offensive than my obsessive references to MY Toyotas, but I digress....I think.
None of it is. And to be fair, my initial comment was in response to another comment which sexualized Samantha. Sigh. Moving on. Sorry

None of it is. And to be fair, my initial comment was in response to another comment which sexualized Samantha. Sigh. Moving on. Sorry

I gotcha man. Let's move on. Appreciate that this exchange didn't devolve into the harsh stuff....just doesn't happen with you. Apologies if I have harped too long. Just an exchange like always....not a judgment or attack. Appreciate you around here man.

Kyle's grown on me. I watch racing to be entertained and he entertains me.

His interviews are comedy gold.
He definitely has stolen all of the press during the Dega pre show this morning. They are all over him about the chance of him getting eliminated without a win this year. :)

Back
Top Bottom