ASCOC 2022

What's going on with tonight's race? Been "on Commercial break" for at least 30 minutes. Running the mods and not allowed to show it or what?

Edit: never fails. I ask a question and the feed comes back up. Doing track work.

What's going on with tonight's race? Been "on Commercial break" for at least 30 minutes. Running the mods and not allowed to show it or what?

Edit: never fails. I ask a question and the feed comes back up. Doing track work.
Yeah and there wouldn't be conflicts Bridgeport is on Flo weekly

Peck wins again. Need to check in on tbe points. Courtney was out of the top five, and then recovered to second on the restart. Bad luck for Marks, quite a charge by Scelzi.

Much like watching SX/MX i don't understand how these guys get thru the starts/restarts. Insanity! Feel a bit more comfortable watching winged cars. Little bit of cushion if they start flipping. Probably not much but better than nothing.

Always liked these mods. They put on a great show. Hate the "IMCA style" stuff they run now with 430 engines. Little skinny tires with too much motor = lots of spins.

Always liked these mods. They put on a great show. Hate the "IMCA style" stuff they run now with 430 engines. Little skinny tires with too much motor = lots of spins.

It really depends because there are so many variations. USMTS races typically feature fewer cautions than late models.

It really depends because there are so many variations. USMTS races typically feature fewer cautions than late models.
That was the best 602 race I've ever seen. Had no idea they were running 350HP motors. Very impressive. Love how these cars flop around like they have no shocks. Still run torsion bars on some?

Looks like coil-overs on the front.

That was the best 602 race I've ever seen. Had no idea they were running 350HP motors. Very impressive. Love how these cars flop around like they have no shocks. Still run torsion bars on some?

Looks like coil-overs on the front.
You should check out when they run the Big Blocks there on Saturdays, though Ryan Godown has been dominating Bridgeport this year. Northeast mods are my favorite modifieds by far, way better then IMCA style.

33 cars took time at Williams Grove.

Zeb Wise fast time, Justin Peck 6th. Can he go 4 in a row?

Unusual reason for a delay. Gas pump broke at the track. They sent guys out to local WalMart with jugs and hoses to syphon cars.

Now the wheels have officially come off.

And Now...the feed has gone down.

2 soup cans and 200’ of string.
This works really well. But I live less than 15 miles from towers that have all the local channels on them. Purchased dec 20th 2021. I'm sure something will fail eventually. Whole thing weighs about 2 lbs. Have it on 10 foot conduit strapped to side of trailer. About 3 foot above roof line. The ones with 4 flux capacitors get channels from outer space.

I haven't given up. Keep swapping from race to race. Sooner or later they race or cancel.

Kokomo feed is up but just playing music with view of turn 4. And as always, soon as i hit SEND the announcers start talking. C-Main about to line-up.

They've been delayed because of a bad vintage car wreck, driver was communicating in the helicopter

Posse dominant with Dietrich / Marks / Dewease on the podium. Courtney fourth, Peck fifth. Really racey stuff for the Grove.

I love to watch the vintage cars, but not something like this. What they showed of the wreck is awful. Hope this guy can recover.
I have not seen an update since the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing which puts on this event posted this morning that he was responding in the helicopter. They did cancel their scheduled event at Lincoln tonight.

I love to watch the vintage cars, but not something like this. What they showed of the wreck is awful. Hope this guy can recover.
He will make a full recovery

Screenshot_20220827-185644_Facebook.jpg

I watched the video. 70’s seat and no headrest of any kind. The gentleman is lucky to be alive.

The local group mandates a modern safety seat / helmet enclosure. Maybe these folks will do something like that.

Justin Peck takes the Kramer Williamson memorial race at Lincoln Speedway. His 8th All Stars win of the year.

Freddie Rahmer 2nd, Gio Scelzi third.

Brent Marks wins on night #1 at Sharon Speedway.

Very cool to see the Blaney brothers running up front together again. Unfortunately Dave spun after making a run at Dale, and pulled off. Dale finished fourth.

Death knell for Peck in the championship battle, as he was running ahead of Courtney, but broke after hitting a car that spun in front of him. They couldn't get out of the work area, and he's way too far back now. The #13 has won more races, but couldn't find the consistency that the #7BC has established.

I will be taking a break from posting to focus on other things. Keep on fighting the good fight all.

Very cool to see the Blaney brothers running up front together again. Unfortunately Dave spun after making a run at Dale, and pulled off. Dale finished fourth.

Death knell for Peck in the championship battle, as he was running ahead of Courtney, but broke after hitting a car that spun in front of him. They couldn't get out of the work area, and he's way too far back now. The #13 has won more races, but couldn't find the consistency that the #7BC has established.

I will be taking a break from posting to focus on other things. Keep on fighting the good fight all.
Will miss your posts. Hope all goes well for you!

30 green flag laps sees Anthony Macri win by a large margin as the Posse dominates at Port Royal

Macri
Dietrich
L. Wagner
Peck
M. Wagner

Back
Top Bottom