Atlanta Cup Pre Race Thread

It would be great if they lose 4 after 25.

It's hard to really gauge. They said that this practice was really important so I figure they are going for it but times could be decieving.. I just know the first lap was vastly superiour... and some are now in the 32s from the 29s on the first lap.

It's hard to really gauge. They said that this practice was really important so I figure they are going for it but times could be decieving.. I just know the first lap was vastly superiour... and some are now in the 32s from the 29s on the first lap.

Atlanta always has a big drop off on tires, but not enough to make a huge difference at the speeds they run.

Can I get a top 10 average speed please?

That damn Carl has got the machine to beat.

Gordon seems to have a good long run car too. Top 10 in all 3 fastest 10 lap average.

Danica qualified good but her practice speeds have me concerned. They dont have her car setup quite right yet.

They never do, her feed back either isn't on or the crew chief really sucks.

None of Danica's crew chiefs knew what they were doing. Danica gives 32 paragraphs of information for every turn on the track, and these idiots can't get the car right???? What the hells wrong with them?

Damn, sometime I wish there was a giant winkie.

That's what I like to see - three of my top-4 favorite drivers at the top of the practice times!

ok-wink.gif

None of Danica's crew chiefs knew what they were doing. Danica gives 32 paragraphs of information for every turn on the track, and these idiots can't get the car right???? What the hells wrong with them?

Damn, sometime I wish there was a giant winkie.

Sometimes I have to wonder if HMS & SHR ever regret letting Darian Grubb go...I'd say they could use him right about now.

Sometimes I have to wonder if HMS & SHR ever regret letting Darian Grubb go...I'd say they could use him right about now.
I never understood that call. In any event, Danica will be a lap down by lap 35 or so if the race goes green that long.

I benched Stenhouse for Dillon and may end up a :dunce: because of it.

I also dumped Logano in favour of Earnhardt as he's my pick to win the race:biggrin:

The need for throttle control and tire preservation is what makes Atlanta my favorite 1.5 miler on the circuit.

Giving a shoutout to Danica before the race. She will go in this thing and win tonight. That is why I am proud to be part of .....

interestin remarks kez made......thinks ford got screwed by bein 1st ta show gen 6 car. '12
thinks chevy/toyota got extra stuff approved later ??

but......thinks ford has caught up now...etc......
is stenhouse on pole....carl next...proof ???

Back
Top Bottom