Bonehead move of the race: Kentucky

Jeff Gordon for throwing away a possible win and a chance to make history by losing a half-dozen positions on the final restart after restarting 3rd. :youliketh

Gordon just had a bad restart. It happens to everyone. You just nominated him out of frustration.

I think the easy and obvious choice is Johnson! He easily had the best car, and he threw away the win.

Jimmy Johnson, Junior , Kenseth ...everybody was hittin the damn 'phantom debris' ...who does that ?

Jeff Gordon for throwing away a possible win and a chance to make history by losing a half-dozen positions on the final restart after restarting 3rd. :youliketh

Kyle threw a little block on that restart and Gordon lost momentum. Not much he could do.

Gordon just had a bad restart. It happens to everyone. You just nominated him out of frustration.

I think the easy and obvious choice is Johnson! He easily had the best car, and he threw away the win.

Well, Jeff had a whole lot to lose by having a bad restart on that critical restart, and not just positions.

I can't believe I'm the first one to post Kurt Busch and his inability to bring his car off the apron. The other suggested goof-ups didn't harm anyone except the drivers who made them.

Me, again.For not cutting the grass on my John Deere
during commercial breaks.

I can't believe I'm the first one to post Kurt Busch and his inability to bring his car off the apron. The other suggested goof-ups didn't harm anyone except the drivers who made them.

I gave serious thought to JJ, but Kurt really screwed up big time. It certainly wasn't on purpose, but it was a serious misjudgment.

Kurt knocked a back marker out of the way. Worked out good for him he moved up 3 places..not so good for the 2, he lost 4. moral of the story, race with the racers whatever lap it is, or get out of the way. There are "animals" out there.:)

JJ and Kurt are very good candidates. But I have to give it to the 11 team for their dirty , low down, trick right front tire deliberatly and willfuly used to ruin the day for the 88. And their use of a second one (by mistake) to ruin their own day.
:D;):rolleyes:

Watch the replay like I did, the 22 got his left rear bumper/ fender just enough to let 6 cars go by.

KuBu for doing something stupid and wrecking a better driver and better contender for the win and tearing up race cars and endangering the drivers.

NASCAR for not penalizing Matt Kenseth on that second to last restart. Like seriously doesn't he know the rules?

Section 12-A Actions detrimental to NASCAR restarts. The leader is to restart each race unless Jimmie Johnson is in second. In which case Jimmie Johnson restarts the race.

:XXROFL:

NASCAR for not penalizing Matt Kenseth on that second to last restart. Like seriously doesn't he know the rules?

Section 12-A Actions detrimental to NASCAR restarts. The leader is to restart each race unless Jimmie Johnson is in second. In which case Jimmie Johnson restarts the race.
At first I was like" what the hell are you talking about?" But yeah, that comes from the rulebook that Jimmie carries. :D

Damn near spilled my iced tea I was laughing so hard. Very good. :)

lol JJ sure is having trouble with the basics this year.

I've gotta give it to Kurt. You are a professional race car driver and you get paid how much per race to keep the car on the track? Way too early for moves like that. But, what exactly did Jimmie say about his restart?

I've gotta give it to Kurt. You are a professional race car driver and you get paid how much per race to keep the car on the track? Way too early for moves like that. But, what exactly did Jimmie say about his restart?

It was Kenseth's fault.:rolleyes:

Kurt and JJ are neck in neck for it this week in my opinion..can throw chad in there for not taking four on the next to last caution...

Kurt's Bonzai Move on lap 48 LOL what a dummy.. with a shout out to chad knaus for his 100 lap old left side tires and jimmie ... just because.. well... you saw..

Back
Top Bottom