Bonehead move of the race: Kentucky

I know, but there have only been a couple races at Kentucky...a lot lf drivers didnt know that. I didnt know that.

And he may have a lap to give it back, but thats easier said then done. What if the driver pulls a Montoya and intrntionally doesnt give it back so the driver gets penalized. Also on some tracks, giving one spot can mean giving 5. And giving spots on Daytona or Dega? Fogetboutit...
well... 5 or aaaall the lead lap cars and maybe more?>

On the restarts when JJ is second he should just forfeit the spot and line up third behind the leader (if that is allowed).
But Kurt still owns the dumbest move. He made that clear enough himself, I dont think that he should be what hated, he feels bad enough. But a dumb move is still a dumb move.

If you rate bonehead moves by how many calls you have to make to drivers monday, Kurt had to make some, but JJ needs to call the whole inside line for screwing up their race.

He drove off line, off track and wiped out several cars, then he admitted to the idiocy, a Larry Mac the sky is blue slide show wouldn't be more obvious.

just wait until Daytona..Carl is coming with an armored car:)

What's the plan for the Coke Zero 400? Edwards has worked with crew chief Jimmy Fennig to install armored plates in his car in lieu of the foam that normally sits just inside the body of the car in addition to steel bumper frames. Ideally, that armor would prevent the chassis of the car from being damaged if Edwards is caught up in another crash. It wouldn't prevent body damage, but we've seen that cars with body damage can still compete in the draft at Daytona.
If you believe that things even themselves out over time, Edwards should get through this race weekend unscathed. However, he and the team aren't certain of that because of how horrible their luck was earlier in the year.
Would this car pass inspection? That's the big question. Though Edwards and Fennig hope that by making the armor the same weight as the foam that usually lies there, the car won't tip the scales at any heavier than it would normally, not tipping off NASCAR officials. And if it does? Well, it could be worth the risk. Dark times call for drastic measures.

Back
Top Bottom