Bonehead of the race award

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
If noone else is going to start one ,I have to get this in. The guys in the booth flat out missed the call when Kyle got dumped. I was in another room when I heard them say Kyle hit the wall. I said " Thats gotta be Reutiman"..so I run in to watch the replay. I hear Kyle talking on the radio about getting dumped and the guys in the booth still don't react. Five minutes later when Kevin Harvick is talking to his crew chief on the radio about it,the guys in the booth finally react.

If noone else is going to start one ,I have to get this in. The guys in the booth flat out missed the call when Kyle got dumped. I was in another room when I heard them say Kyle hit the wall. I said " Thats gotta be Reutiman"..so I run in to watch the replay. I hear Kyle talking on the radio about getting dumped and the guys in the booth still don't react. Five minutes later when Kevin Harvick is talking to his crew chief on the radio about it,the guys in the booth finally react.

But you know they won't shut up about it next week when they are trying to promote how much ACTION next weeks race will have.

It sounded like MRN called it right away.

The TV guys must have been bored and sleepy.

Reuitimann for trying to dump Kyle and wrecking himself and not taking Kyle with him. If you're going to dump a guy, make sure you wreck him and not yourself.

Reuitimann for trying to dump Kyle and wrecking himself and not taking Kyle with him. If you're going to dump a guy, make sure you wreck him and not yourself.

True, but I think he did what he wanted. He caused a top 10 car to finish what 22nd?

Not to mention Reuti's car was wrecked already so who cares what happens to him

but the boneheads Busch.

I'll have to go with Reutimann. If you're going to dump someone, do a better job and DO NOT take yourself out.

Pretty much this, but I'd also have to give it to Busch for starting it and causing him to drop in points.

Kyle Busch for trying to push/shove his way through the field like he's in a truck or nationwide car and then crying all over the radio when someone lets him know that they don't appreciate his tactics.

That may win him a nationwide championship but the big boys don't have to take it - Ruetimann included.

I guess it was because you were in the other room when it happened. I just got done watching 'the dump' again on my DVR. 'Payback' was one of the first words mentioned when they came back from commercial to the aftermath of the wreck.

As far as bonehead of the race, had the roles been reversed I would have been all over Busch on that one so by rights my vote is for Reutimann. Reutimann was paying him back for the earlier incident between the two. I saw that one as being a racing deal. It looked to me like Reutimann lifted and basically brought that one on himself. I'm sure he didn't feel that way so he figured payback was in order.

Kyle Busch for trying to push/shove his way through the field like he's in a truck or nationwide car and then crying all over the radio when someone lets him know that they don't appreciate his tactics.

That may win him a nationwide championship but the big boys don't have to take it - Ruetimann included.

+1

As far as bonehead of the race, had the roles been reversed I would have been all over Busch on that one so by rights my vote is for Reutimann. Reutimann was paying him back for the earlier incident between the two. I saw that one as being a racing deal. It looked to me like Reutimann lifted and basically brought that one on himself. I'm sure he didn't feel that way so he figured payback was in order.

+1
note to rudi, practice dumping people w/o wrecking yourself in the process.

I guess it was because you were in the other room when it happened. I just got done watching 'the dump' again on my DVR. 'Payback' was one of the first words mentioned when they came back from commercial to the aftermath of the wreck.

I'm no fan of Kyle Busch. But he didn't intentionall run over Reuitimann. The 00 let out of the gas or couldn't mat it like the 18 could. You could tell that from the in-car replay.

I'm no fan of Kyle Busch. But he didn't intentionall run over Reuitimann. The 00 let out of the gas or couldn't mat it like the 18 could. You could tell that from the in-car replay.

It's the other anti Kyle Busch fans your talking about. They see the world completely different from intelligent people.

Wow!!!!! I can't believe noone is hating on Ruti for recking someone on purpose on the race track going 170mph.....If it was Kyle or Carl you would be all over them:rolleyes:

Wow!!!!! I can't believe noone is hating on Ruti for recking someone on purpose on the race track going 170mph.....If it was Kyle or Carl you would be all over them:rolleyes:

Yep they would be accused of trying to kill someone.:rolleyes:

Yep they would be accused of trying to kill someone.:rolleyes:

It's only because it was done TO the person that always is the one dishing it out. He just cannot take it when he is on the receiving end.

It's the other anti Kyle Busch fans your talking about. They see the world completely different from intelligent people.

If you've got something to say, why don't you just say it instead of some snarky, Busch-like comment?

Either that or at least learn to respond without insulting the other members of this board which you may happen to not agree with.

If you've got something to say, why don't you just say it instead of some snarky, Busch-like comment?

There's the intelligence thing I was talking about. My statement was clear enough for someone with a third grade education to understand. How much more simple do I need to put it? Since I don't feel like drawing a picture and scanning it for this thread I'll sum it up and use small words for you to understand. You guys, anti Kyle Busch fans, see happenings on the track only one way when it comes to Kyle no matter how crystal clear it is on the television. Doesn't matter what happens or who's fault it is in reality and what the rest of the planet just witnessed, you will always say he deserved it or it was his fault because you don't like his attitude, driving style, aggressiveness or whatever.

Still though, if that's not clear enough and want me to resort to name calling, which clearly is the only thing that you do understand and gets your attention, I'm not going to take the bait. You just need to go pick up "Hooked on Phonics" and give that a shot.

Like I said on another thread:
The space shuttle could crash on Kyles house and some people would still say it was Kyles fault for starting it.

There's the intelligence thing I was talking about. My statement was clear enough for someone with a third grade education to understand. How much more simple do I need to put it? Since I don't feel like drawing a picture and scanning it for this thread I'll sum it up and use small words for you to understand. You guys, anti Kyle Busch fans, see happenings on the track only one way when it comes to Kyle no matter how crystal clear it is on the television. Doesn't matter what happens or who's fault it is in reality and what the rest of the planet just witnessed, you will always say he deserved it or it was his fault because you don't like his attitude, driving style, aggressiveness or whatever.

Still though, if that's not clear enough and want me to resort to name calling, which clearly is the only thing that you do understand and gets your attention, I'm not going to take the bait. You just need to go pick up "Hooked on Phonics" and give that a shot.

The space shuttle could crash on Kyles house and some people would still say it was Kyles fault for starting it.

+1:beerbang:

It sounded Reutiman is just tired of getting dumped all the time. He was dumped last week by newman and again this week by busch. And the way reutimann talks busch has got him some other times this year. Sounds to me like he just snapped and busch just happened to be the one to set him off yesterday. Could of been anybody and david was wound so tight that he finally snapped.

It gets old when everybody wants to use your back bumper for brakes instead of using their pedal.

At the risk of offending the sensative Kyle Busch fans(of which I am one)...Isn't he on probation ? Doesn't wrecking Reutiman count as an offence? What more does Kyle have to do ? Kick Brian France's dog?

At the risk of offending the sensative Kyle Busch fans(of which I am one)...Isn't he on probation ? Doesn't wrecking Reutiman count as an offence? What more does Kyle have to do ? Kick Brian France's dog?

If it even looked like an intentional dump, sure. But it sure didn't look even close to intentional to me.

How dare Shrub wreck the space shuttle:mad:

Yeah Kyle didn't mean to dump him but that didn't make David feel any better about it lol

And as far as the payback goes, it's different when it's someone that gets hit every week. When does Kyle ever get pushed around week after week?

If it even looked like an intentional dump, sure. But it sure didn't look even close to intentional to me.

Man ,it never occurred to me that it was a "looks like " probation. If it "looks like" you did it on purpose , you ARE in really , really big trouble. If it doesn't "look like " you did it on purpose then.... GREAT .But no kicking the dog ..RIGHT?

Man ,it never occurred to me that it was a "looks like " probation. If it "looks like" you did it on purpose , you ARE in really , really big trouble. If it doesn't "look like " you did it on purpose then.... GREAT .But no kicking the dog ..RIGHT?

So in other words, if you're on probation, you dare not even touch another car? Seriously? Someone gets sideways and backs off in front of you, you'd better crash yourself and make sure not a single bit of your car touches his?

It sounded Reutiman is just tired of getting dumped all the time. He was dumped last week by newman and again this week by busch. And the way reutimann talks busch has got him some other times this year. Sounds to me like he just snapped and busch just happened to be the one to set him off yesterday. Could of been anybody and david was wound so tight that he finally snapped.

After watching race hub tonight and I think it was David's crew chief that made him snap by telling him that if he didn't start hitting people back they could find somebody else to do this ****.
I've watched the races this year and I haven't seen any other times of Kyle wrecking David. I've searched online for it and can't find anything about any other wrecks. I sure wish I could, I'd like to see what I've missed while watching the race.

Just the comments made after the race at Bristol would be enough for me to run over Kyle. But there again, David is so much a nice guy that he wrecks himself trying to pay back because its not his style.

I cannot believe I am defending Kyle, but what he did to Ruti did not look intentional. It look like any other racing incident when a car gets loose and driver has no time to check up. Too bad for Kyle it is a driver who has taking a toungue lashing and a few too many fender rubs from Kyle.

I also think David did a good job of shutting Kyle up and ruining his day. The wreck didn't look too intentional:sarcasm:.

So in other words, if you're on probation, you dare not even touch another car? Seriously? Someone gets sideways and backs off in front of you, you'd better crash yourself and make sure not a single bit of your car touches his?

You have to admit that Brad Kazlowski is looking a little stupid for not taking a run at Kyle.After all , probation means "never having to say you're sorry". Would Nascar really have a problem with that? Especially if it didn't look intentional? Seriously , what is probation anyway?

You have to admit that Brad Kazlowski is looking a little stupid for not taking a run at Kyle.After all , probation means "never having to say you're sorry". Would Nascar really have a problem with that? Especially if it didn't look intentional? Seriously , what is probation anyway?

Brad who?

Back
Top Bottom