Bonehead of the race award

At the risk of offending the sensative Kyle Busch fans(of which I am one)...Isn't he on probation ? Doesn't wrecking Reutiman count as an offence? What more does Kyle have to do ? Kick Brian France's dog?

Where is this Kyle on probation coming from?? AFAIK, he hasn't been on probation this year. The last time I recall him being on probation was back in 2008.

I thought that both he and Brad were put on probation after the last incident when Kyle wrecked Brad for no reason. That was the same race when he wrecked Joanna Long for no reason. Likely , I have it wrong. I'm very old and I don't know how to fact check on this thing.

Still going with Kyle and the people supporting him on here for the hypocrisy.

It's okay for Kyle to wreck other drivers intentionally, but not okay for other drivers to wreck him because he wins more often.

:rolleyes:

It's okay for Kyle to wreck other drivers intentionally, but not okay for other drivers to wreck him because he wins more often.

Kyle didn't wreck David intentionally though. Watch the replay, Kyle was already out of the gas before he hit David. David got loose and let out, what else could Kyle had done.
No hypocrite here. If David had got into Kyle, like Kyle did David and then Kyle intentionally wreck David, like David did Kyle, then I would be saying Kyle was wrong.
I guess if it had been anybody, say Kasey,Mark,someone like that, who got into David, then it would have been a racing thing and not intentional.:rolleyes:

Jumpin Jesus you flip flop more than a fish out of water?

I got no problem with Kyle getting dumped in retribution but when he nailed Reutiman Sunday it looked like a accident to me and that's why I don't think he deserved it. I do believe that if Reutiman is going to try and take someone else out he should do a better job of it. He hurt his car more than Kyle's. If you are going to do it, do it like Edwards did Kes, don't half ass it. That's payback with an exclamation point.

Unlike David, at least Carl had the stones to admit that he dumped Brad.
It's not about having "Manly stones".
It's called being comfortable in your own skin. Carl is perfectly fine being a dirty driver, whereas the incident Sunday obviously, and genuinly bothered David, doing what he did.
Dave was looking fairly sheepish, and ashamed, giving that interview afterwords.
MoMike

It's not about having "Manly stones".
It's called being comfortable in your own skin. Carl is perfectly fine being a dirty driver, whereas the incident Sunday obviously, and genuinly bothered David, doing what he did.
Dave was looking fairly sheepish, and ashamed, giving that interview afterwords.
MoMike

Your opinion does not necessarily automatically make you correct. Nor does mine. It's just your opinion.

Your opinion does not necessarily automatically make you correct. Nor does mine. It's just your opinion.

Whats opinion have to do with it? It's so obvious, Ray Charles can see it....
Is it not a fact that Edwards has absolutely no reservations about retalliation, anywhere, anytime? If you need proof of this, than you have Alzheimers....

It's okay for Kyle to wreck other drivers intentionally,,,,,,

Intentionally or not he has the reputation. Like Sr did, tap him once he'd tap you twice.
Unfortunately he has neither the skill or class that Sr had to get away with it.

Whats opinion have to do with it? It's so obvious, Ray Charles can see it....
Is it not a fact that Edwards has absolutely no reservations about retalliation, anywhere, anytime? If you need proof of this, than you have Alzheimers....

Um...........Ray Charles is dead.
I'm much too young for Alzheimer's, you, on the other hand...

Jumpin Jesus you flip flop more than a fish out of water?

I got no problem with Kyle getting dumped in retribution but when he nailed Reutiman Sunday it looked like a accident to me and that's why I don't think he deserved it. I do believe that if Reutiman is going to try and take someone else out he should do a better job of it. He hurt his car more than Kyle's. If you are going to do it, do it like Edwards did Kes, don't half ass it. That's payback with an exclamation point.

Keselowski didn't deserve it at Bristol either. Kyle caused that himself, then wrecked Keselowski.

I dont know from what i heard david say sounded like he admitted he took kyle out.

Oh, yeah, thats right, pick on the dead guy, you m*r*n. You must be Kyles afterbirth........

Now that's class. Preach on Mike. You an expert family abandonment we don't know about?

I'll pick on a dead guy if he is what he is. Truth hurts more when he's a hero, doesn't it? Eddie Van Halen made me want to learn guitar but he's still a piece of crap husband and wouldn't look at his life as the marriage handbook. So what if Dale won 7 championships, doesn't make him a good father. Stings a bit, doesn't it?

By the way, good job on the name calling. Keep hiding behind the * crap.

Are kidding?? Please say you were just joking.

Nope, not one bit. Dale was a dirtbag father. End of story. Remember him how you will but I'll always remember him as a horrible father. Explain to me how I'm wrong.

You asked, I was honest. If you don't really want to know how I feel then don't ask.

Remember him how you will but I'll always remember him as a horrible father.

You asked, I was honest. If you don't really want to know how I feel then don't ask.

Kerry, is it you, man? Sorry you didn't get daddies talent.....:sarcasm:

Nope, not one bit. Dale was a dirtbag father. End of story. Remember him how you will but I'll always remember him as a horrible father. Explain to me how I'm wrong.

Those kids would not have had the success in life if it had not been for there dad. Divorces are always bad on kids but it seems to me that the kids got over it and are doing fine. I'm not going to judge a athlete on a divorce when kids are involved unless he was beaten on them or molesting them. Go ahead and remember him as a dirtbag dad but also remember why you would know about his personal life is because he was such a good driver.

Carl was placed on probation, David wasn't.

Now Carl got a 3 race probation after Atlanta. That was on the cup side.
Did Carls probation for the gateway incident, (that was for the rest of the year,)
only apply to the Nationwide side of it, or was it for all 3 series, like Keselowski got hammered for?
MoMike

P.S. For what it's worth, Kyle has been due for awhile. He's bent up alot of sheetmetal in all 3 series lately, without any probations or fines handed out. The powers that be probably felt it was time for Kyle to pay the piper.

How was he a dirtbag father? I was never an Earnhardt fan (I live near Kannapolis, same county even and hearing nothing but "Earnhardt This" and "Earnhardt That" all day long can get annoying) but I've never heard of him being a dirtbag father.

Now Carl got a 3 race probation after Atlanta. That was on the cup side.
Did Carls probation for the gateway incident, (that was for the rest of the year,)
only apply to the Nationwide side of it, or was it for all 3 series, like Keselowski got hammered for?d out. The powers that be probably felt it was time for Kyle to pay the piper.

Probation is for all three major series.

From Jayski.....

NASCAR has penalized the #60 team and the #22 driver for rule violations committed during last Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Gateway International Raceway. The penalties come as a result of violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing/ aggressive driving) of the 2010 NASCAR Rule Book. Carl Edwards, driver of the #60, has been penalized with the loss of 60 NASCAR Nationwide Series championship driver points, fined $25,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31. Car owner Jack Roush has been penalized with the loss of 60 series championship owner points. Brad Keselowski, driver of the #22, has been placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.(NASCAR), the probation for both drivers applies to the Sprint Cup Series as well.(7-21-2010)

and

UPDATE: NASCAR vice president of competition Robin Pemberton said the punishments would have no effect on a renewed commitment to an unwritten code of frontier justice that allows drivers latitude for banging fenders at 200 mph in the goal of self-policing the sport. "Absolutely," said Pemberton, who set the tone for this year's aggression with his oft-quoted "Boys, have at it" pronouncement in January. "We think it works well. We think the vast majority of competitors throughout all our series have handled themselves accordingly and measured their actions and reactions accordingly. We feel they've done an outstanding job. We're not changing the policy. We just have two competitors who have gone over the edge." The probations apply across all three national series, as Edwards and Keselowski are racing full time in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup series

Per Dustin Long in the NASCAR Media Center @ Fontana.....

Kyle Busch says David Reutimann ''races me like an a$$hole''& also said Reutimann acted with 'malacious intent.'

Kyle Busch says David Reutimann ''races me like an a$$hole''& also said Reutimann acted with 'malacious intent.'
translation: david reutimann doesn't deserve to be on the same track racing me. anybody wrecking me has malicious intent because it's the only way they can beat me.

More from the Media Center on Friday.....

Kyle Busch doesn't hold back & calls out Reutimann

Kyle Busch had his turn with the media Friday at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., and did not hold back in discussing David Reutimann a week after their incident at Kansas where Reutimann retaliated against Busch for an incident earlier in that race.

Here's what Kyle said:

QUESTION: Would you like to see a change in the Boys have at it philosophy?

KYLE: "Well, I think in the instance that everybody knew that payback was coming, I think that's kind of dumb to let it happen, you know? Before he ran into me off of turn 2, he brake checked me 30 mph into turn 1, so I had an idea what was coming. I thought this would be really dumb if this would happen, and it did. So, it just makes us look like idiots.''

QUESTION: How can you police that during a race?

KYLE: "Call a warning over the radio and say 00, don't mess with him, dont' do anything.''

QUESTION: You admitted it was your fault after the race. Did you try to say you're sorry through your spotter? (David Reutimann said earlier this week that he was upset he didn't get such an apology).

KYLE: "I did not do it. I don't think it would have changed the situation any. Obviously, he said what he said about how we feel about each other, which is all words out of his mouth. Nobody has ever asked me how I feel about it.''

QUESTION: How do you feel about Reutimann?

KYLE: "I race guys how they race me, and I've always gotten raced really, really hard against David Reutimann, and I've gotten no room, no slack, no nothing. I had the opportunity to pass him at lap 30 in the race and he raced me so hard it lost me two spots and I just backed off and said, "You know what, not time in the race to do this, no big deal, I'll get him back later. Then the next time I got back to him was lap 50 and I didn't cut him any slack. I got into him, which is my fault, not meaning to. Why would I apologize to a guy that races me like an a--hole every week? No point.

QUESTION: Does it bother you this was with another Toyota driver?

KYLE: "It does bother me and it bothers a lot of the Toyota people, too.''

QUESTION: Has anything been said by Toyota?

Kyle: Yep.

QUESTION: Care to talk about what they said?

Kyle: Nope.

QUESTION: To you and David or just you?

Kyle: To me.

QUESTION: We're seeing paybacks more often at big tracks, what kind of a concern is that for you?

KYLE: "There is a concern there with the speeds we carry and, obviously, there was a malacious intent involved in what he did. If it happened a little different than what it did, who would have known what could have happened? Obviously he was trying to spin me out and missed and caused some other damage. If he spun me out, who is to say that at that speed I couldn't have gotten upside down or something down the backstretch?

QUESTION: Are you surprised that hasn't been as much outrage against Reutimann for doing this on a big track as Carl Edwards faced when he did something similiar to Brad Keselowski at Atlanta?

KYLE: "I think a lot more things were said about Carl, and I'm going to give myself the negative image that I have and everybody thought it was the greatest thing in the world (by Reutimann) because of who I am. Where it didn't matter with Brad.''

More from the Media Center on Friday.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M KYLE BUSCH AND I'M A BIG CRYBABY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...is what that translates to.

Back
Top Bottom