Bonehead of the race award

the typical bad attitude 1 word answers he gives

Trust me when I say, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.
MoMike

Admit it, you just can't explain it and make it sound like it came from a rational human being. Try to put the words together and make an unbiased comment on what was said in that Q and A, and sell it to me, how Kyle was being "A BIG CRYBABY" as you put it. Go ahead give it a shot, I'm pulling for you, you can do it.

Admit it, you just can't explain it and make it sound like it came from a rational human being. Try to put the words together and make an unbiased comment on what was said in that Q and A, and sell it to me, how Kyle was being "A BIG CRYBABY" as you put it. Go ahead give it a shot, I'm pulling for you, you can do it.

Now you're just reaching, man. :D:D We all know Kyles story, and you're not going to rewrite his arrogant, whiny history.

Kyle wrote a little more history today by breaking his own "most Nationwide wins in a single season" record.

He better do it this year, because Gibbs nationwide edge is over with the new car coming out.

mabey he'll get even better:growl: BTW it's the driver not the car
Yeah thats why Gibbs has yet to score a single victory with any of his drivers with the new nationwide car as of yet.
Thats a low percentage for the dominance they've had the past 2 years.

Yeah thats why Gibbs has yet to score a single victory with any of his drivers with the new nationwide car as of yet.
Thats a low percentage for the dominance they've had the past 2 years.

They've had, what, 2 races with the new car? You are commenting as if it's been a year since they had a win in the new car. Hate on!

They've had, what, 2 races with the new car? You are commenting as if it's been a year since they had a win in the new car. Hate on!
Whats not to hate, after all we're talking about kyle.:)

It was a pleasant surprise to not see the Gibbs cars dominating another 1.5 mile track, like they have all year. Looks like it might have promise this week.

Their waaaay off! :sarcasm: We'll probably be lucky to see them at all in the race if they don't get their #$%@ together, and quick. :D

Their waaaay off! :sarcasm: We'll probably be lucky to see them at all in the race if they don't get their #$%@ together, and quick. :D

No doubt:D
Atleast they're not way ahead, and that is my point. They had the old car rolling through the center so well, that they're in a class of their own. Nice to see the field leveled again. There have been 3 New car races so far, and this will make number 4.

Isn't a 'level playing field' and 'Kyle Bush is running in the Nationwide race' kind of an oxymoron of phrases?

Isn't a 'level playing field' and 'Kurt Bush is running in the Nationwide race' kind of an oxymoron of phrases?

I don't mind watching Kurt run in the nationwide, he doesn't do it that often.

I enjoy watching Newman run. He's helping an underfunded team improve. I think that having a cup regular jump in an underfunded car from time to time, is more exciting than watching a cup regular run circles around everyone in a top notch ride.
MoMike

Preliminary practice results don't mean squat. You don't know who is in race trim and who is in qualifying trim. First practice at Fontana most cars were running around in q'fying trim. Happy hour is where you see what everyone's got.

Preliminary practice results don't mean squat. You don't know who is in race trim and who is in qualifying trim. First practice at Fontana most cars were running around in q'fying trim. Happy hour is where you see what everyone's got.
So what your saying is that Robert Richardson might be holding back? And he'll show his hand Friday Afternoon?:sarcasm:

Oh, you mean the top 5 seperated by less than a 10th of a second. Yeah, everyone is holding back....LOL

You may want to compare the speeds per practice session. I'm sure even you will recognize the contrast. The speeds were considerably slower in the second practice. The difference is race trim and qualifying trim...

You may want to compare the speeds per practice session. I'm sure even you will recognize the contrast. The speeds were considerably slower in the second practice. The difference is race trim and qualifying trim...

Oh look, a front row, completely absent of a Gibbs car. huh?

Oh look, a front row, completely absent of a Gibbs car. huh?

Yeah, they are soooooo far back in the pack:rolleyes: Kyle in 10th is .379 behing the pole
1. #21 Clint Bowyer
2. #1 Ryan Newman
3. #22 Brad Keselowski
4. #20 Joey Logano
5. #00 Martin Truex Jr.
6. #98 Paul Menard
7. #32 Reed Sorenson
8. #26 Parker Kligerman
9. #12 Justin Allgaier
10. #18 Kyle Busch

Yeah, they are soooooo far back in the pack:rolleyes: Kyle in 10th is .379 behing the pole
1. #21 Clint Bowyer
2. #1 Ryan Newman
3. #22 Brad Keselowski
4. #20 Joey Logano
5. #00 Martin Truex Jr.
6. #98 Paul Menard
7. #32 Reed Sorenson
8. #26 Parker Kligerman
9. #12 Justin Allgaier
10. #18 Kyle Busch

Yup, just the way I like it. Music to my ears.
Not really a shot at the drivers as much as Gibbs losing their advantage they had with the old car. Kyle wouldn't have his 12 wins, if they ran this car all year.

Yup, just the way I like it. Music to my ears.
Not really a shot at the drivers as much as Gibbs losing their advantage they had with the old car. Kyle wouldn't have his 12 wins, if they ran this car all year.

If, coulda, woulda, shoulda...blahblahblah

So how'd those Gibbs drivers do with the new car anyways??? HA!HAH!HA!HA!:D:D Told ya!!!:sarcasm:
Go Bradley!!!!!!!

What the eff are you talking about...Kyle and Joey LED MANY laps and ONLY changed air pressure for the Whole race......Keep the haterd alive buddy

MoMike talking MoCrap

What the eff are you talking about...Kyle and Joey LED MANY laps and ONLY changed air pressure for the Whole race......Keep the haterd alive buddy

MoMike talking MoCrap

Yeah, but they couldn't pull it off when it counted most, could they?Consider the playing field leveled for now. Don't worry, next companion race Kyle will lead most laps and win in the old tricked out car.
MoMike

You a Red Sox fan??? That's their battle cry.:)
Blasphemy!!:D No i'm not, but i'm surrounded by them. Sox really kinda fell apart this year. Ofcourse the devil rays had one hell of a year, they were really looking like the class of the league for awhile.
Surprised to see the yanks come back last night. Thought Texas might have had them covered.
MoMike

Yeah, but they couldn't pull it off when it counted most, could they?Consider the playing field leveled for now. Don't worry, next companion race Kyle will lead most laps and win in the old tricked out car.
MoMike

Don't gotta worry about the Cup series; Brad can't drive a Cup car...

Don't gotta worry about the Cup series; Brad can't drive a Cup car...
He's got as many wins as Logano, he didn't need the rain to get it, and he did it without a top notch team and sponsor.
Try again.......

He's got as many wins as Logano, he didn't need the rain to get it, and he did it without a top notch team and sponsor.
Try again.......

No but it was just as bad tho. Anyone can win Talladega

on April 26, 2009, at Talladega. The victory was the first in the series for owner James Finch. Led only the final lap, driving through the fray of a spectacular accident involving Carl Edwards. ...
What has he done for you lately....NOT A DAMN THING:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom