Bonehead of the race award

Keselowski made a big mistake going to Penkse IMO.
Yeah, I too think he could have done better.
Anyone know what kind of contract he has with Penske?
He'd fit in nicely over at SHR.
MoMike

He'd fit nicely in a gocart

maybe in one of these....

hornish_008_small.jpg

I still wonder why Labonte left Gibbs. Don't understand why BK left Jr either.
Why give up a good ride, as in the case of Labonte, to go where the ride is not so good?:confused:

Why give up a good ride, as in the case of Labonte, to go where the ride is not so good?:confused:

With Labonte, it wasn't so much as leaving as it was he wasn't asked to come back as a driver, if I remember correctly.

BK left Jr only because his contract with Dodge when he signed with Penske, even if it was the lower ranks Dodge doesn't want him seen in a Chevy. He would have stayed if Hendrick could have found room for him. So no thanks to Martin and Jr., Hendrick could have been Gordon, JJ, Kahne and Kes by 2012.

OK, how many wins compared to Kyle?
I'm not going to count, to appease you, but I bet he's got just about as many busch/nns wins in 2 years as Kyle had in his first 2 years, however, I thought Joey would be a better comparison, as they've both been in nascar a couple of years, and Joey, like Brad has no excuses with the best equipment available to them.
Whats really gonna be funny is when Kyle gets 2nd place in the NNS points from Carl who's also ran all the races. Talk about embarrassing. 65 points seperate.
MoMike

I think BK left because Jr had no plans for a Cup car in the near future and Penske did.

...Whats really gonna be funny is when Kyle gets 2nd place in the NNS points from Carl who's also ran all the races. Talk about embarrassing. 65 points seperate.
MoMike

How many wins, top 5's, and top 10's does Brad have in the Cup series this year? Oh wait........ZERO wins, top 5's or top 10's.......Now THAT'S embarrassing!

What's he got ? A lousy 400 point lead in the Nationwide Series? That's nothin , any fool could do that . He can't drive for crap . Right?:confused:

How many wins, top 5's, and top 10's does Brad have in the Cup series this year? Oh wait........ZERO wins, top 5's or top 10's.......Now THAT'S embarrassing!
1st full year in cup, not at all. 1/3 of the chase field doesn't even have a win yet.
No, definately Carl losing 2nd to a man running 5 races less would be embarrassing. Hell, i'd be ashamed to admit to being an Edwards fan.........:D
MoMike

Back
Top Bottom