Bonehead of the Race - Martinsville 2

If Denny Hamlin drove a black car, had a mustache and wore goofy looking goggles, fans would be worshipping him right now.
to me its the lying afterward. SR would at least try to make a funny comment. dont think SR ever out right lied like denny after. OWN it ALL denny.

Last edited:
I heard the KDB fan club meets in a phone booth. Elliott moved Brad short track style didn't wreck him .Hamlin had the back of Elliotts car jacked up , wrecked him . Musta run out of talent. Obvious from my cold seat in the stands. Exciting race all in all

KTB moved Denny for the win .... all the folks in his many fan clubs were quite happy

Hamlin for dumping Chase, then issuing a statement he's raced over 10,000 times since the age of 7.

I sure picked a heckuva race for my personal season finale but I will have to stay close to YouTube for highlights of the remaining races if there are fireworks like in this one. I was hoping that Kyle could win the lottery just to keep things stirred up but now I have switched to Denny for my lottery champ as the drama may be greater than a fight between Krystle and Alexis.

Hamlin for wrecking chase for no reason, he didn't even try to pass him cleanly, and for attempting to wreck truex on the final lap (thanks Clint), wrecking the whole field because he couldn't win AND blatantly lying about wrecking chase and getting booed in his HOME STATE!

For me it was this fan..Seriously, you don't attempt to get into a fight with a driver on Pit Lane

Hahahahhaha this is great! "ya dirty dog!" haha I don't think Denny is getting any presents from Santa this year haha

That cuck fan at the end apologizes to Denny and shakes his hand. There's your real bone head!

Last edited:
I think after reading these post that maybe Hamlin has taken over Kyles place as Nascars bad man. But i guess I'm just looking at this as short track racing. Funny that Kennseth gets cheered for totally running all over Lagano at a race, but Denny gets booed for trying to bump Elliot in the turn going for a win.

I think after reading these post that maybe Hamlin has taken over Kyles place as Nascars bad man. But i guess I'm just looking at this as short track racing. Funny that Kennseth gets cheered for totally running all over Lagano at a race, but Denny gets booed for trying to bump Elliot in the turn going for a win.
Unlike Elliott, Logano wasn't the Flavor of the Month.

Back
Top Bottom