Bonehead of the Race - Martinsville 2

I don't disagree and I was happy to see Chase move Kes. I believe the pressure was getting to Chase and he started to overdrive a bit, which coupled with Hamlin bumping him resulted in the spin. Have no problem with what Chase did post race either but how he backed off so quickly and the Momma comment was funny.

Haha, he sure did back off quickly. Like Chase said, on to Texas! :D

with Hamlin bumping him
tenor.gif

I don't care what Hamlin said and it doesn't make me wrong. Hamlin can you take the blame for the wreck, Chase still threw a fit about it.

I didn't see Chase throwing a fit but I did see him mad about getting taken out by Hamlin in a way he thought was unfair. In reality they didn't even have a heated exchange and the worst thing that happened was Chase had the 11 car sandwiched up by the wall. I don't approve of any of that crap but Nascar and most of the fans don't mind it at all.

Hamlin for sure is the clear bonehead. But HM had to go to Bush. How many cars did he damage or wreck tonight to get his way? He did his usual root banging act with Hamlin that got him the win but also did that with Logan's that cut down his tire and brought out the caution. Hate he's among the 4 at Homestead but gotta have a villain.

Hopeful Chase can win Texas but Truex has to be the favorite there.

Chase Elliott for his little fit. I don't think the move Hamlin put on him was dirty. Not as dirty as what Chase did to Keselowski at least.

if somebody did that to KDB you'd be praising him for showing his true emotions and passions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're full of sh!t if somebody did that to KDB you'd be praising him for showing his true emotions and passions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt and I have no problem with Chase doing so either, ish he hadn't backed if so quickly. Doesn't mean it's not a bonehead move though, which Kyle has a a few of these this season.

For me it was this fan..Seriously, you don't attempt to get into a fight with a driver on Pit Lane

One of the few remaining qualities of this sport is fan access to the drivers, pit road, and things of that nature. Idiots like this flaccid bag of dicks ruin that for everyone.

Gotta go with Kez. Gotta know a kid going for his first win is gonna do you dirty if he gets the chance. And can’t blame him when he does. Which Brad classily did not.

Hamlin - and the rules of this forum prevent me from saying how I really feel about him.

HM - to Kyle Busch for starting the whole mess at the end by being his usual bullying self and getting into the 22, which in turn ended up bringing out the first of the cautions near the end of the race.

HM also to Logano for the way he was racing Brad at the start of the race. I kept expecting him to wreck Brad which would likely have taken him out of the chase (oops, PLAYOFFS). That would have made for an interesting Monday morning meeting back at Penske team headquarters.

Hamlin is too obvious because he’s the biggest dipsh!t in the sport by far.

Todd Gordon and Joey Logano for not pitting with a massive tire rub when Brad is in the lead with like ten laps to go. ****** everything up to begin with.
That is my pick for bone head as well. It's OK to race your team mate hard but in that situation look at the big picture.
It's not the #22's job to get the #2 to Homestead.
But I would think he would be considerate enough not to chance taking out the field. His turn will come again.

Obviously Hamline had the biggest bonehead move with completely dumping the 24

Seriously Brad when are you going to learn to take the right line on a restart this is not the first time but on the other hand who knows you could have got dumped if you're in the low Lane anyway. logano when your teammates leading the race and you have nothing to race for just get the damn car in the pits

Obviously Hamline had the biggest bonehead move with completely dumping the 24

Seriously Brad when are you going to learn to take the right line on a restart this is not the first time but on the other hand who knows you could have got dumped if you're in the low Lane anyway. logano when your teammates leading the race and you have nothing to race for just get the damn car in the pits

Joey failed to get the " you are racing for nothing " memo ..... poor little feller thought he was out there to race for a win

Joey failed to get the " you are racing for nothing " memo ..... poor little feller thought he was out there to race for a win

So you're telling me... in a hypothetical situation if Hamlin was out there with a flat left rear tire obviously ready to blow at any second and Kyle Busch is leading the race and effectively Denny causing a caution at that point causes Kyle to lose the race you wouldn't think it's a dumb idea for him not to pit???

Keep in mind i didnt even bad mouth kyle for causing the left rear flat tire..... your comment is irrelevent because at this point the 22 is not winning the race....

So you're telling me... in a hypothetical situation if Hamlin was out there with a flat left rear tire obviously ready to blow at any second and Kyle Busch is leading the race and effectively Denny causing a caution at that point causes Kyle to lose the race you wouldn't think it's a dumb idea for him not to pit???

Pretty sure I didn't tell you that .... but KTB won the damned race .... whats not to like ?

Keep in mind i didnt even bad mouth kyle for causing the left rear flat tire..... your comment is irrelevent because at this point the 22 is not winning the race....

Most racing forum comments are irrelevant as they seldom change the outcome of a race

Dude he kind of agreed with you. He just said Logono didn't get the memo about not being able to win the race at that point. Not sure how you got that hypothecitical situation out of his comment.

Dude he kind of agreed with you. He just said Logono didn't get the memo about not being able to win the race at that point. Not sure how you got that hypothecitical situation out of his comment.

Obviously you're missing his condescending sentiment.... he was saying that of course that logano was not parking it because he's there to win the race not taking into consideration the actual situation
....he was not agreeing with me haha

Read this part...

"poor little feller thought he was out there to race for a win"

Read this part...

"poor little feller thought he was out there to race for a win"

Yeah I read that, is that not what Logano seemed to be doing. I mean he had chances to pit but I think they were hoping it'd be like the 24s rub and be ok.

Yeah I read that, is that not what Logano seemed to be doing. I mean he had chances to pit but I think they were hoping it'd be like the 24s rub and be ok.

I would bet a weeks pay that Joey was out there to win .. just like any other week

I hope they were all out there to win

Obviously he was out there to win but do you seriously think you have a chance at winning a race when you're getting passed like a freight train with less than 10 laps to go when your car has a massive tire rub. Like I said because of the situation it was a bonehead move.

I guess why would I expect a Kyle fan to look at the situation with any logical sense it's not the point of him wanting to be out there to win the race it's the point of him making a bad decision because of the situation.

I guess why would I expect a Kyle fan to look at the situation with any logical sense it's not the point of him wanting to be out there to win the race it's the point of him making a bad decision because of the situation.

Kyle fans are probably just happy that their driver is in the final four and today's race winner ...... you should never expect anything from me as I never aim to please

I heard the KDB fan club meets in a phone booth. Elliott moved Brad short track style didn't wreck him .Hamlin had the back of Elliotts car jacked up , wrecked him . Musta run out of talent. Obvious from my cold seat in the stands. Exciting race all in all

Back
Top Bottom