Bonehead of the Race - Martinsville 2

I'd say Bayne for stopping on the front stretch, but he ended up 6th

I'd say Kez for giving up the bottom on that restart..

But everyone was bailed out by Hamlin... he blatantly wrecks the 24 and then gasses it sideways like he's racing for the win on the final lap and wrecks the field. What a fuggin momo.

Hamlins 2nd dumbest move was getting himself hooked coming off four for the Checkerd, just overshadowed by the one of wrecking Elliott.

Hamlin is too obvious, I'll embrace my bias and go with Trevor Bayne because he collided with Chase and Jimmie one way or another

If Denny Hamlin drove a black car, had a mustache and wore goofy looking goggles, fans would be worshipping him right now.
People actually hated Dale Sr, he was never the most popular driver. He just had a persona and his fans that he had were loud, but say out of 100 fans, 80 fans despised him there was no in between with Dale Sr

If Denny Hamlin drove a black car, had a mustache and wore goofy looking goggles, fans would be worshipping him right now.

He couldn't pull that look off if he lifted.

I reckon goofy Austin pulls off the hat better than Hamlin ever could too.

People actually hated Dale Sr, he was never the most popular driver. He just had a persona and his fans that he had were loud, but say out of 100 fans, 80 fans despised him there was no in between with Dale Sr
Yea I thought Earnhardt was booed during his title runs. Fans hated when he won his 7th. I thought He wasn’t really revered until Gordon started his run and when Jr came up

Chase Elliott for his little fit. I don't think the move Hamlin put on him was dirty. Not as dirty as what Chase did to Keselowski at least.

Back
Top Bottom