Brian France Suing @DrunkBrianF

One has Sheila E and the other doesn’t.

There is no comparison.

If you get an opp
How many people do you really think have seen Breaking Bad? I can't think of a person I know well that ever watched it. Just like Twitter, there is a perception that these things are WAY more mainstream than they actually are. There was a big thing recently where some major political analysts had to rethink the weight they gave to social media as far gauging public opinion. What they found out after close analysis is the the vast majority of the content is created by VERY FEW, and the number of actual participants was shockingly small.
If you ever have the opportunity, you should watch Breaking Bad. It is extremely well written, the cast is perfect, and it will help you understand why people step out of their normal character when they are challenged by something that is completely out of their control. They choose something they are able to control, even at the expense of possible prison or death as a consequence.

There was a big thing recently where some major political analysts had to rethink the weight they gave to social media as far gauging public opinion. What they found out after close analysis is the the vast majority of the content is created by VERY FEW, and the number of actual participants was shockingly small.
And just because someone has followers on social media doesn't mean they all agree with him. I have feeds for CNN and Fox News on my phone, both for the same reason: know your enemy.

Back
Top Bottom