Bristol RACE thread

Man, yet another great battle between Kenseth and Kahne. That was fun to watch. How many times has it come down to those two for the win this year? Three or four?

I'm a little surprised at those of you who are dogpiling on Kahne for not wrecking Kenseth. Y'all know he doesn't race that way. I actually gained respect for him for keeping it clean.

ABC was 10 minutes late. That's why they cut so soon.

Ghost of racers past to Dale Sr.: "What would you have done there Dale?"

DE: "Well I woud have been all over his bumper for a couple laps to let him know I was faster"

Ghost: "But what then...if he didn't give you the line?"

DE: "Well then I would have taken it low - got up beside him and if he didn't give I would have slammed his ass right into the wall...pardon my French...but if I'm faster I'm going by..one way or the other."

DE: "Well I woud have been all over his bumper for a couple laps to let him know I was faster"

Ghost: "But what then...if he didn't give you line?"

DE: "Well then I would have taken it low - got up beside him and if he didn't give I would have slammed his ass right into the wall...pardon my French...but if I'm faster I'm going by..one way or the other."
Oh my God thank you

I just lost alot of respect for him. If I am not mistaken that's he 3rd time this year he has had a better car than the dirtbag in the 20 only to let the 20 win

Just because Kahne was upset after Watkins Glen at Joe Gibbs doesn't he really wants to wreck Kensith for crap his "teamates" were doing. That's a really scummy thing to do. He made tons of contact, bump and run isn't as effective when the guy is running the high line like they do now. If you bump the guy running high think what will happen, and ask why a man who was 11th in points might not want to put a guy into the wall.

Overall the race was pretty good I thought...even tho it is so darn hard to pass there...
I find it ironic that you can't find a "wild card" driver in the points until positions 14 & 15...that thing I gonna get interesting...

You're not mad at all newb.
You're the one mad with the "doesn't deserve to be here but I still love him."

Anyway I'm not about to get in a bitchfit with you.

You're the one mad with the "doesn't deserve to be here but I still love him."

Anyway I'm not about to get in a bitchfit with you.

I'm cool and collected.

Getting into e-fights is a stage I outgrew eons ago.

Telling the truth amounts to being mad in your book? Ok ace.

Ghost: "But what then...if he didn't give you the line?"

TRUE.

Keep this thread for discussion of the RACE. If you feel the need to let loose on a driver with crudity, take it to The Podium and have at it.
If you need access, just ask.

I'm cool and collected.

Getting into e-fights is a stage I outgrew eons ago.

Telling the truth amounts to being mad in your book? Ok ace.
I was never about it....

Keep this thread for discussion of the RACE. If you feel the need to let loose on a driver with crudity, take it to The Podium and have at it.
If you need access, just ask.

I hear you TRL. I'm trying to keep the peace. :p

man it is getting tight down at the bottom. this year is shaping up. Kurt didn't lose much and he and Kez are really close to tenth without any wins.

Good then.

I'm not for Gordon on Gordon fan violence. :D

All I was saying I guess was you should support your driver, don't doubt their ability and say he doesn't deserve his spot anymore. He's never lost the fire. Evernham had to defend this very thing in ESPN's "halftime show" after 100 laps..(lol)

man it is getting tight down at the bottom. this year is shaping up. Kurt didn't lose much and he and Kez are really close to tenth without any wins.

I think their best bet to get in is wins now.. being in front of the wc against guys they can beat over next two weeks.

I think their best bet to get in is wins now.. being in front of the wc against guys they can beat over next two weeks.

Honestly I think you can write Kurt off for good. His crew just plainly sucks.

The next 2 races are very pit crew dependent and that bunch makes at least 1 mistake per so you cant have that.

I gained a lot of respect for Khane tonight, he could have tried to or wrecked Kennesth, but raced him hard and clean. A lot like Mark Martin always did. Kasey is a very talented driver, Congrats to Matt and what a good race it was.

Honestly I think you can write Kurt off for good. His crew just plainly sucks.

The next 2 races are very pit crew dependent and that bunch makes at least 1 mistake per so you cant have that.

I think it possible for either Kurt or Kez to get in without a win, depending how the chips fall...but I think Gordon would have to win...11 is HARD to make up in 2 raced under this points system...

I gained a lot of respect for Khane tonight, he could have tried to or wrecked Kennesth, but raced him hard and clean. A lot like Mark Martin always did. Kasey is a very talented driver, Congrats to Matt and what a good race it was.

I am a Mark Martin fan...BUT part of this might be why he was "always a brides maid, never a bride"

Still a couple of races to go, but the #48 team looks like they'll really be limping into the Chase. As of right now JJ wouldn't even be the leader after the reset. Not good.

*****+*****=extra ovaries

Kahne couldn't fight a one legged girl and win.

He beat a Two legged one named Gordon at Pocono, an understandable oversight due to the routine nature.

He beat a Two legged one named Gordon at Pocono, an understandable oversight due to the routine nature.

I bet you couldn't wait to post that huh? Totally the same scenerio. :rolleyes:

I think Kurt Busch's push had a lot to do with that...but who is keeping score..

Lap traffic makes for excitement, that's for sure. There was passing for the lead under the green flag and enough drama to make this one of the better races this year.

The coverage was very lacking though. Whoever was in the camera truck kept switching away from the immediate action on the track. Annoying to say the least.

I fell asleep with about 100 laps to go...:( Didn't DVR the race, hopefully I get off work early this week so I can catch the repeat.

Back
Top Bottom