Bristol RACE thread

You don't have the right to bitch if you ain't gunna do nothin about it. Khane can rightfully stfu about JGM now.

No better than Biffle at Daytona

Definitely not the finish I would have liked to see, but I think it's good that Kasey "saved" his payback. I just really can't stand Kenseth; he's so bland.

Brad helped out Gordon there. Hopes are not totally lost on him yet but you know what? He still doesn't deserve to be in it.

Brad helped out Gordon there. Hopes are not totally lost on him yet but you know what? He still doesn't deserve to be in it.

Hey, few years ago Tony didn't deserve to be in and then went on to win the championship, maybe it can happen for Jeff.

After fighting back in tonight's race (coming to the back to the front twice) and getting good calls and a fast car - he deserves it. Stewart didnt "deserve" to be in the chase in 2011 and look how that turned out. GREAT points day & a solid boost of confidence.

Great race tonight. Hopefully those of you who predicted a snoozer aren't too dissapointed. :D

The funny thing is that everyone taht saw the race, even Kahne himself knew what he was made of. Nothing.

Drivers like that get no respect.

Not me. paid to win races, not be a nice guy on the track
Kasey has the talent to race clean, but I agree, being a little dirty on the final lap is how you win if you can put pressure on the other guy. Back when I raced in enduro I remember being right behind the leader with about a mile left to go and constantly rubbing his back tire with my front tire hoping it would throw him off and it eventually did.

Kahne is a wuss....you are a Bristol and that close in the final laps and you can't use your bumper? I wish JOM had still been there in second...they would still be picking up pieces of that Yellow Toyota

The funny thing is that everyone taht saw the race, even Kahne himself knew what he was made of. Nothing.

Drivers like that get no respect.
In the post-race interview Kasey made it sound like he was afraid he'd wreck himself too if he had bumped Matt.

That's why I posted that.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed his chicke****.

He probably thought of the ensuing fight and decided second was better.

Then get the **** off the bandwagon.

Hell of a drive, didn't come together at the end. Pretty good race, I was stoked the slide job was legitimately possible.

Why the hell are they interviewing a loser who finished 28th and the 36th finisher but not the guys who deserve their finish and the interview? ****** ESPN

I myself will be rooting for Dale Jr, but good luck to your driver

With me it depends on how many times you do it and how often you do it, if you gotta always wreck someone to win well maybe you need a new job lol.

well Kahne has never done it lol. I mean if thats for the title, I doubt Kasey would do everything and that sucks imo. Hes a hell of a talent but you gotta go after it sometimes

well Kahne has never done it lol. I mean if thats for the title, I doubt Kasey would do everything and that sucks imo. Hes a hell of a talent but you gotta go after it sometimes

Yeah if Kahne did it then it be okay, he races clean a lot and tries to win that way all the time, sometimes you have to put the bumper to a driver to get a win.

Then get the **** off the bandwagon.

Hell of a drive, didn't come together at the end. Pretty good race, I was stoked the slide job was legitimately possible.

You're not mad at all newb.

Back
Top Bottom