Bristol RACE thread

Jeff Gordon would never finish another race if drivers started paying him back.

Are you kidding me? Gordon is one of the cleanest racer out there. If you mess with him he'll mess you back.

Respect is paid with respect.

Something Kenseth knows nothing about.

This finish is going to be exciting! Are one of the top four going to win? Are they going to run out of gas? Possibly they're wreck?

It's gonna be funny if/when BK doesn't make the Chase this year.

NEWS UPDATE ////'

Brian France has just announced that he is buying the Augusta National Golf Course....he will have the course re-designed in time for next year's Masters Tournament.

France said: "I was never a fan of "amen corner" and feel that we can do better"

Are you kidding me? Gordon is one of the cleanest racer out there. If you mess with him he'll mess you back.

Respect is paid with respect.

Something Kenseth knows nothing about.

Jeff has wrecked his fair share of people to win, most drivers have also but to say he's a clean driver is kind of out there.

wow, Harvick Nd Hamiln had an issue and solved in 30 secs

I think that's the fastest either of them ever solved a problem.

Jeff has wrecked his fair share of people to win, most drivers have also but to say he's a clean driver is kind of out there.

Like I said, he'll race ya clean and with an ounce of respect until you do something to him.

It took like 3 different Bowyer Gordon wrecks before Gordon repricated.

Like I said, he'll race ya clean and with an ounce of respect until you do something to him.

It took like 3 different Bowyer Gordon wrecks before Gordon repricated.

and the one he did anything on wasn't Bowyer's fault, but that has nothing to do with being clean.

He's wrecked people heck at this track here, just to win a race but then he'd get mad if it's done to him.

And a commercial, with only 30 quick green flag laps left at Bristol...

Alan needs to seriously be fired.

He keeps bringing long run cars. lol

Dude this is a short track. Long runs are useless here.

Big night points wise and he's dropping like a rock. The usual prevails.

Matt's race to lose now. Gordon ain't gunna get the finish he deserves. I missed the Gordon/Kenseth incident. What happened?

Matt's race to lose now. Gordon ain't gunna get the finish he deserves. I missed the Gordon/Kenseth incident. What happened?

I dont think anything happened between them. I missed a few laps so I'm not sure if there was an incident.

I was just pointing out how Kenseth is a dick.

Back
Top Bottom