Bristol RACE thread

Or maybe someone outside the track radioed in that a quick downpour was just outside the track?

Rain wasn't coming down as hard as it was when they showed it.

Caution lights came in way before the downpour. What are you on?

The guys who were actually there in the booth were puzzled by it.

What's more even Gordon was asking why the caution was out.

The dude WAS racing ON THE TRACK. lol

This is such amateur hour crap. Caution came on for no explainable reason. Maybe a short, maybe not, who knows?

This is embarrassing.
No, I am not buying it. Nascar is a dictatorship with no checks and they wanted to bunch the field and this time they got caught.

What an awesome race. I'm sure people will whine about that last caution but it really didn't affect the outcome.

DOn5YwA.png

Nascar should call themselves to the trailer for fines and probation. They are the real cheats in the sport.

Rain wasn't coming down as hard as it was when they showed it.

Caution lights came in way before the downpour. What are you on?

The guys who were actually there in the booth were puzzled by it.

What's more even Gordon was asking why the caution was out.

The dude WAS racing ON THE TRACK. lol

I'm not 'on' anything. Thanks. It was merely a question as to if that could be a possibilty. Notice the question mark at the end of my reply? <----- There's another one.

It was a really good race -- until the end.
But like a movie, a bad ending can ruin an otherwise really good movie. Just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I was a really good race -- until the end.
But like a movie, a bad ending can ruin an otherwise really good movie. Just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Get some mouthwash then. Because this was a phenomenal race.

If anything "ruined" it, that would be Carl running away from the field and no race for first in the final 20+ laps.

You know what makes F1 better than NA$CAR? The drivers don't have to be a walking, talking, advertising, robot at the end of the races.

I'm glad Carl still won in the end. He deserved it.

The explanation (or non-explanation) for the caution was just hilarious, though. Intentional or not, this is the kind of stuff that gives the conspiracy theorists their ammunition. I love it!

The caution alone will give us plenty to discuss this week.

I'm not 'on' anything. Thanks. It was merely a question as to if that could be a possibilty. Notice the question mark at the end of my reply? <----- There's another one.

Yeah because you weren't being sarcastic at all when you asked it. o_O

We'll cool my man. Dont want to turn this into a silly arguement.

Yeah because you weren't being sarcastic at all when you asked it. o_O

We'll cool my man. Dont want to turn this into a silly arguement.

There is nothing to argue. No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really don't know if NASCAR keeps 'spotters' outside the track when weather is an issue. That's why I asked.

How 'bout Ambrose? I can't wait until that guy gets an oval win.

He's going the way of Juan Montoya it looks like to me.

Ambrose has always been good at Bristol though.

I hope he does get an oval win unlike Juan which I was thrill he never did.

On FS1 they were saying that some NASCAR dude explained to them what happend. Half the caution lights on the track came on due to some malfunction. Since half the lights were on, they called a full caution. Rain was just a coincidence.

I was definitely impressed with Kyle Larson tonight. Battled for the lead, ran up front all night and came home in the top 10 in his first Bristol Cup race. Very impressive.
But still like 9 spots behind the 3 in points.:D

Back
Top Bottom