Bubba Wallace Appreciation Thread

I didn’t much appreciate Bubba this weekend. Time to crack down on the chicken**** driving and park him for a couple of races. You can’t just ragequit and turn a guy into 190 MPH traffic.
Then you do the same damn thing to Willy....who did **** under yellow.....

Lol…still sticking to his steering excuse. Man enough to put hands on a smaller guy but not own his own actions with lies he’s not smart enough to realize everyone knows are untrue. Did it when he couldn’t understand he wasn‘t going to be able to embrace his victimhood with “noosegate”….

Where was Swindell's post after Willy under yellow?

He took out a guy on the front stretch at a 1.5 mile track lol! By all means door slam Larson for that move, bump him hard for that move, don’t go full iRacing and hook a guy on a straight in a way so deliberate you wrecked your own car.

I know you love Toyota but damn

Lol…still sticking to his steering excuse. Man enough to put hands on a smaller guy but not own his own actions with lies he’s not smart enough to realize everyone knows are untrue. Did it when he couldn’t understand he wasn‘t going to be able to embrace his victimhood with “noosegate”….
Hardly anyone admits to wrecking someone on purpose…. Like it be dumb to. Make them prove it. Even if it’s easy to prove, you still make them do it.

Hardly anyone admits to wrecking someone on purpose…. Like it be dumb to. Make them prove it. Even if it’s easy to prove, you still make them do it.
Exactly.

Tbh let’s not all pretend like Larson hasn’t had this coming all year anyway. If Chase pulled this chicken**** crap, it would be celebrated.

Bubba is an idiot. First to wreck someone like that when his car wasn't even done for the day then to act like a dumbass after time to cool down both by going after Kyle and in his interview. I'm sure he'll blame people not liking him on racism.

Bubba is an idiot. First to wreck someone like that when his car wasn't even done for the day then to act like a dumbass after time to cool down both by going after Kyle and in his interview. I'm sure he'll blame people not liking him on racism.
I really wsn't sure what Bubba was going to do when he got to Larson. It was a fairly long walk and he really didn't look upset.
In the end I though he was going to just see how he was.

I was wrong. 🤣

Reactions: sdj
He took out a guy on the front stretch at a 1.5 mile track lol! By all means door slam Larson for that move, bump him hard for that move, don’t go full iRacing and hook a guy on a straight in a way so deliberate you wrecked your own car.

I know you love Toyota but damn
My feeling is that Swindell should be pissed with both situations. Don't ****** hook a guy going 190 and don't spin anybody out under a yellow. My posts have been consistent on this.

I'm sure he'll blame people not liking him on racism.
This society in general, and this sport specifically has given him every reason to believe that. What do you think is in his timeline right now? I, for one, have always loved Bubba. Do I think he is wrong here? Yes, I do. Do I think he should be penalized? Yes, I do. Have I had enough of this ****? Yes, I have.

If you're against intentionally spinning someone under yellow, you have to be against intentionally spinning someone under green. The dangers are obviously far greater doing it under green. Takes me back to Carl Edward's seeming to be out there hoping to cause harm to Keselowski multiple times. I absolutely think Bubba should be penalized. I'm not sure what that penalty should be though.

To be honest, I almost think your mental wellbeing should be evaluated if you're willing to purposely wreck a driver going at green flag speed. If you have anger issues and aren't capable of controlling your temper, NASCAR probably isn't a good sport to be a part of.

I can't relate at all to what athletes at the most elite level of sport are thinking in the moment, but what I have seen is historically when they feel they are wronged they want to get theirs as immediately as possible. We see it in every sport. It just so happens these guys are strapped inside of cars going really fast when they have to make that decision for themselves. I don't think there's enough time to weigh right from wrong, and even if there is, do they care at that moment? Probably not. Bubba made a bad split decision choice, and I'm sure as the day went on he realizes that. Doesn't make him a villain, or a POS, and he has no track record of this stuff in the past.

I remember years and years ago Albert Haynesworth from my Titans stomped on Andre Gurode's bare forehead with his cleat after the play finished cause he was pissed off about something the guy did to him. Dumbest thing you could probably do on a football field but in that immediate moment in time that's where his feelings took him.

These guys are playing a game/racing cars for a living and making a lot of money, but they invest a lot of their lives and time into it and so naturally when bad things happen they take it personal a lot of the time. That's going to make people react in a variety of ways. Bubba will have to answer for the way he reacted, I'm not gonna rake him over the coals for it and it wouldn't change anything if I did.

I can't relate at all to what athletes at the most elite level of sport are thinking in the moment, but what I have seen is historically when they feel they are wronged they want to get theirs as immediately as possible. We see it in every sport. It just so happens these guys are strapped inside of cars going really fast when they have to make that decision for themselves. I don't think there's enough time to weigh right from wrong, and even if there is, do they care at that moment? Probably not. Bubba made a bad split decision choice, and I'm sure as the day went on he realizes that. Doesn't make him a villain, or a POS, and he has no track record of this stuff in the past.

I remember years and years ago Albert Haynesworth from my Titans stomped on Andre Gurode's bare forehead with his cleat after the play finished cause he was pissed off about something the guy did to him. Dumbest thing you could probably do on a football field but in that immediate moment in time that's where his feelings took him.

These guys are playing a game/racing cars for a living and making a lot of money, but they invest a lot of their lives and time into it and so naturally when bad things happen they take it personal a lot of the time. That's going to make people react in a variety of ways. Bubba will have to answer for the way he reacted, I'm not gonna rake him over the coals for it and it wouldn't change anything if I did.

Right....but this isn't excusable. Reacting emotionally and impulsively is one thing...but to do that...hook a guy on the straight when you KNOW how unsafe these cars are?

Even then, Bubba had a good 45 seconds to practice whatever distress tolerance skills he's learned in therapy...instead...he made a decision to assault some, a good 60 seconds after incident...not knowing what kind of physical space the other dude is in.

This isn't just a heat of the moment temper. This is a man unable to regulate his emotions and not have regard for the safety of others. He saw red for a bit too long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I didn’t watch the race but Kyle was almost at the angle to back it in like the crashes we have seen cause major concussions this year.

I liked bubba until noosegate. He has the victim persona since then. He needs to be suspended and fined. It’s one thing to dump somebody but in a world where these cars are as unsafe as they are and then he wants to put his hands on Kyle over a racing deal is over the top. **** Darrel Wallace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: sdj
When willy admits he did something retaliatory everyone says he is an idiot and should have said it was a mistake. When bubba does what everybody says willy should have done there is outrage. You really can't make this $hit up!!

Back
Top Bottom