Bubba Wallace Appreciation Thread

First, any racial crap directed toward Bubba needs to be flushed…period. No place for it in any circumstance.

The man has anger issues that he needs to deal with. His “passion” has to be balanced by discipline and maturity. He will not advance as far as he can without doing so.

NASCAR cannot mandate or push buttons that control behavior. They CAN penalize for these types of incidents harshly, which will have the desired effect of behavior change..one way or another.

First, any racial crap directed toward Bubba needs to be flushed…period. No place for it in any circumstance.

The man has anger issues that he needs to deal with. His “passion” has to be balanced by discipline and maturity. He will not advance as far as he can without doing so.

NASCAR cannot mandate or push buttons that control behavior. They CAN penalize for these types of incidents harshly, which will have the desired effect of behavior change..one way or another.
NASCAR can absolutely tell Bubba he needs to complete anger management training.
Remember not long ago, Larson had to complete NASCAR mandated sensitivity training.

Michael Jordan sure has some good PR people..
Screenshot_20221017-205251_Facebook.jpg

I don't look much into apologies to be honest. When you're in the spotlight, you're expected to "apologize," and you're definitely going to if one is at all warranted. I almost believe that it's part of your contract. I'm not saying it's not an honest apology, but I'm not saying it is either.

Making me wish he didn’t even release anything now, since people bitch about that. Damned if he does damned if he don’t.
I think it's the wording of making sure to only apologize for the AFTER the on track stuff. Still maintaining that it wasn't intentional.

I think it's the wording of making sure to only apologize for the AFTER the on track stuff. Still maintaining that it wasn't intentional.
Any smart driver never admits to it. As I also said maybe he actually talked to Larson in person. But that’s to much common sense for folks I suppose.

Non-apology apology.

The lawyer turned PR flack on the 23X1 payroll should be fired.
I made the same observation and posted
Signed,
Davis Shaefer

And It was deleted. I've had several deleted today, obviously an over zealous Mod is following me around.

Making me wish he didn’t even release anything now, since people bitch about that. Damned if he does damned if he don’t.
This. There is nothing Bubba could say, and anybody bitching about the apology had their post written before he issued it.

Bubba did not write this. What a joke this guy is. Everyone walking on egg shells around Bubba, sickening. Bubba is an ass plain and simple.
To be fair I’d be shocked if anyone from this walk of life whether it be racing, sports or acting write their own apologies or make their own statements when the need arises. That’s what they have publicists are probably paid to do.

To be fair, athletes generally do not write these things. PR people exist for a reason. And I'm fine with that. I do think continuing to prance around the ON-track incident is a big slap in the face to everyone tho. We aren't stupid.

What is Bubba guilty of that has been done by previous only fined/probationed drivers that other drivers who have done the same thing, wrecking an opponent and then, getting in a shoving match with that opponent?

Previously the big suspension was Kenseth (v logano incident) which was 2 races, and there’s hundred of just fine examples

What is Bubba guilty of that has been done by previous only fined/probationed drivers that other drivers who have done the same thing, wrecking an opponent and then, getting in a shoving match with that opponent?

Previously the big suspension was Kenseth (v logano incident) which was 2 races, and there’s hundred of just fine examples
Kenseth and Lagona were on a short track, Wallace took out Larson at over 150 mph someone could have gotten badly hurt, big difference. And Bubba shoved a official, not going to end well for him.

Like a lot of people I follow more than one driver. For me those have been Bubba and Kurt. Kurt's redemption story has been epic and can serve as proof that no matter how bad things look, you CAN right the ship. So now after this last race Bubba looks to be headed to a redemption story of his own (I hope). Hopefully his teammate Kurt can show him the way.

No points, no fine, a one race suspension. I'm Team Bubba but even I expected much more. And I'm sure right now NASCAR Twitter is losing it while some are clutching their hoods.

It is sad to say, but there is nothing to appreciate about Bubba Wallace right now. Hopefully he gets the counseling he needs, and he can turn his life around like Larson did. I want to like that guy but every time I start to, he screws it up.

It is sad to say, but there is nothing to appreciate about Bubba Wallace right now. Hopefully he gets the counseling he needs, and he can turn his life around like Larson did. I want to like that guy but every time I start to, he screws it up.
For me, I can appreciate that me and him deal with the same issues. It shows me someone out there deals with depression and anger issues. So I know sometimes much like myself, he acts out and can’t really control it as well as others can. It’s why I’m not going to judge him as harshly as others. I’m extremely disappointed in him, and hope he gets help and learns his lesson.

For me, I can appreciate that me and him deal with the same issues. It shows me someone out there deals with depression and anger issues. So I know sometimes much like myself, he acts out and can’t really control it as well as others can. It’s why I’m not going to judge him as harshly as others. I’m extremely disappointed in him, and hope he gets help and learns his lesson.
I agree with what you are saying, but when losing control puts other drivers' life in danger than maybe those drivers should be parked until they get their emotions under control. These cars are dangerous enough without adding the danger element of someone's emotional actions.

I agree with what you are saying, but when losing control puts other drivers' life in danger than maybe those drivers should be parked until they get their emotions under control. These cars are dangerous enough without adding the danger element of someone's emotional actions.
Yeah. I mean it’s surely not good for him to have these issues behind the wheel. Which is why I hope he gets himself some help.

This is something that I have never really thought about before and definitely hope it never happens, but if a driver is proven to have deliberately crashed another driver due to rage and that driver was killed could they be arrested for a criminal act like manslaughter or worse?

Back
Top Bottom