BUBBA WALLACE FINISHED SECOND!

Yeah, I mean, come on, he's practically sticking his neck out and plugging them for no money.
Any chance he has a personal services contract? ie: He (but not the team) gets paid to promote Dominos?

Maybe the deal with Petty, Coke, and Dominos a couple weeks ago might be a “tell” for something to come.

Wow about time Domino's did something.

With how much he promotes them for free & decent personal sponsorship with Coke, you'd think they should step up on the 43 for a race or 2... lol

What happened to the 43 team? I thought this World Wide Technology / Victory Junction partnership was supposed to help them?

I don't understand why they're getting beat by Front Row Motorsports. No, this isn't a top level team, but they should be 24th-25th in points right with Hemric & Ty Dillon.

What happened to the 43 team? I thought this World Wide Technology / Victory Junction partnership was supposed to help them?

I don't understand why they're getting beat by Front Row Motorsports. No, this isn't a top level team, but they should be 24th-25th in points right with Hemric & Ty Dillon.

How many years has it been since Richard Petty associates put a top 25 car on the track with any driver? Even when Richard owned the team he never did and he had a champion (Lebonte) at the wheel.

How many years has it been since Richard Petty associates put a top 25 car on the track with any driver? Even when Richard owned the team he never did and he had a champion (Lebonte) at the wheel.

Uh, Bobby Labonte finished top 25 in points multiple times, as did Aric Almirola.

Bubba Wallace celebrates “unforgettable” third-place run at Indianapolis
GettyImages-1173216141-625x340.jpg

https://www.jayski.com/2019/09/08/b...nforgettable-third-place-run-at-indianapolis/

Bubba Wallace celebrates “unforgettable” third-place run at Indianapolis
GettyImages-1173216141-625x340.jpg
That was a great run and a well-deserved finish. According to David Smith in The Athletic, Bubba had the 13th fastest car on Sunday in Central Speed Ranking over the full race, and the 4th fastest in the final quarter.

In my opinion, a big 4th quarter improvement like that would imply (a) they worked on the car to make it better during the race, (b) Bubba was up on the wheel making it happen, and (c) some fast cars didn't make it to the 4th quarter. A really impressive result.

That was a great run and I'm happy to see bubba put together a good run.

It's sad to say but when a team comes from the mid 20's to run top 5 my first thought is "man I hope that car makes it through tech". Pretty rare that happens and they still stay within the rules.

With all that said I hope they can put together some consistent top 15 finishes the remainder of the season. He's driven hard all year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was a great run and a well-deserved finish. According to David Smith in The Athletic, Bubba had the 13th fastest car on Sunday in Central Speed Ranking over the full race, and the 4th fastest in the final quarter.

In my opinion, a big 4th quarter improvement like that would imply (a) they worked on the car to make it better during the race, (b) Bubba was up on the wheel making it happen, and (c) some fast cars didn't make it to the 4th quarter. A really impressive result.
Yea for Bubba and the team.
Please don't tell me it is common place to refer to the race as four quarters. Was halftime at the end of the second stage when they rode around under caution for no apparent reason?

With a caved in left rear

Because nothing else about the #43 team's Vegas weekend was worth posting.
Not really, but the team is trending upward. Bubba tweeted they are getting a new car for Richmond, too. Should be interesting to see where they stand with a new car.

Now the Roval, better have a couple of extras for Bubba.:p:D

Not really, but the team is trending upward. Bubba tweeted they are getting a new car for Richmond, too. Should be interesting to see where they stand with a new car.

Now the Roval, better have a couple of extras for Bubba.:p:D

go out to the backyard of the shop and go to the pile of scratched and dented units, or maybe Jr has something. :D

The idea of getting a new car for Richmond worked out pretty well. 12th on the day for Bubba, I believe.
I seriously doubt that either the Vegas car or the Richmond car have ever seen the inside of a wind tunnel, but Bubba and his team greatly impressed at both races. You might call it "first in class" for best result by a wind tunnel virgin.

I'm impressed lately he's getting the finishes (probably a little better)than he should with that equipment. He keeps doing that and he'll turn some serious sponsor and owners heads.

I think a good finish for him this weekend would just bring the car back in one piece.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

People legitimately expected Labonte to win races and he never really even was a factor. This team hasn't been good since John Andretti drove for them.

That 43 team wasn't terrible in 2007 for how loaded the field was every week. I never expected them to win a bunch myself but I kinda thought Bobby could steal one eventually with them.

Anyway, ever since I posted that Bubba has started putting up results and is inching towards 25th in points with Hemric.

Who will Bubba throw water on today?
You probably need it, have you taken a shower today? Or do you need to cool after Chase lost his engine?

Just to show the progress made by this team:

Dega should be a great opprotunity for RPM. Hopefully Bubba is patient unlike the Spring race where he was pushing too hard, too soon. They had a race winning car IMO, he was great in navigating traffic, but got a little too excited once he was attempting to get up front.

Paitence will be key for them.

That 43 team wasn't terrible in 2007 for how loaded the field was every week. I never expected them to win a bunch myself but I kinda thought Bobby could steal one eventually with them.

Yeah, there were probably around 15-20 top-tier cars in the field every week in that era. You could be a top-10 contender most weeks and still not win.

I've played for over 30 years. Best workout Ive ever had.
I'll second this. but you learn to conserve energy when you learn to play with your wrist and fingers instead of your arms. Ever tried to play jazz?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll second this. but you learn to conserve energy when you learn to play with your wrist and fingers instead of your arms. Ever tried to play jazz?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. I love old swing band stuff too with Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich. I love the cardio I get when playing also

^ You, Trevor Boys and Buddy Rich.

That’s quite a combo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom