CAMPING WORLD RV SALES 301 Loudon Rd. 1

Lil Danny back there with Stremme and Kvapil, bet Gilliland is glad he is 6 spots ahead, he might get thru the race without getting wrecked.

Oh yeah TNT lets skip the Gordon/Kes battle for how Morgan Shepherd is being lapped & how good of shape he's in. Here comes a commercial

I think this is a pretty good race. Also, I do not hate the race coverage.

Aside from the winner, yesterdays Nationwide race wasn't too terrible.

Kurt has a real good run going hope he can hang on. The team looks to be in a great spot to make the chase.

I said it yesterday, but if they put these guys in the modifieds that ran yesterday, they wouldn't have to worry about selling out a race. Those NASCAR fans would be leaving with a Standing Ovation.

Denny did that on purpose! He's threatened that Nemechek may pass him in the standings, so he tried taking him out!

11 car wheels are now falling off again. They may as well just go into test mode for the rest of the season and get ready for next year.

2 tire takers are gonna fall fast seeing how handling is stripped away so much on each lap

What the heck is Shepherd still doing out there? He probably just thinks he's on the highway looking for Old Country Buffet.

"It's so difficult to pass here right now". As JJ picks up 2 positions

Back
Top Bottom