Car numbers on rear quarter panels

Can you get 12 volt Christmas lights?

Coupla' strings, tinsel and some angel hair (amber for Chevrolet) and you're good.

Wowwwwww this looks bad lol seriously is this a joke? Whose idea was this? Why did they decide the numbers need to be moved? The cars look sooooooo bad now. I mean i will still watch but i promise you i wont buy any merch if this is permanent. And underglow hahahahahahaha wtf this must be april fools

Every time i think nascar is on the right page and they are making smart moves they do something like this. 1 step forward 2 steps back

Wowwwwww this looks bad lol seriously is this a joke? Whose idea was this? Why did they decide the numbers need to be moved? The cars look sooooooo bad now. I mean i will still watch but i promise you i wont buy any merch if this is permanent. And underglow hahahahahahaha wtf this must be april fools
He’ll still watch.

Phew ... that was a close one.

Auntie you can be a smart ass but it doesnt answer the question. Who asked for this to change. Nobody. Moving the numbers is stupid and looks really really bad. Imagine an nfl team moving the numbers to the side of the jersey instead of center where they always been.

Auntie you can be a smart ass but it doesnt answer the question. Who asked for this to change. Nobody. Moving the numbers is stupid and looks really really bad. Imagine an nfl team moving the numbers to the side of the jersey instead of center where they always been.
There is this thing called Google

Well thats fine and dandy but i bet you wont have anyone buying more merch if they move the numbers. On the flip side you will have ppl like me who will no longer buy merch. I am surely not the only one either. I could read the sponsor just fine before on the qtr panel. Moving it up accomplishes nothing but making the cars look ugly

Well thats fine and dandy but i bet you wont have anyone buying more merch if they move the numbers. On the flip side you will have ppl like me who will no longer buy merch. I am surely not the only one either. I could read the sponsor just fine before on the qtr panel. Moving it up accomplishes nothing but making the cars look ugly
Try your best to hang on until after the race at Bristol tomorrow night.

Maybe it'll go away. In the meantime, wear your mask, mind your social distancing and be kind to the olds living on your block.

your welcome.

Getting this irritated over moving two numbers to the rear slightly.

Its all a test and I personally doubt it sticks.

I wear my mask and mind my distance and say my prayers and take my vitamins. I hope they realize they are making a mistake bc i would like to keep buying shirts and die casts. But if they wont take my $$$$ fine i will just keep it in my wallet

I wear my mask and mind my distance and say my prayers and take my vitamins. I hope they realize they are making a mistake bc i would like to keep buying shirts and die casts. But if they wont take my $$$$ fine i will just keep it in my wallet
If you would have read in the first place what they are doing, or read any of the links I took the time to post for you to read. So here maybe if your spoon fed you'll see why your little temper tantrum isn't worth it.

The one-race experiment comes at the request of the teams, who will use the newfound prime real estate for sponsorship integrations.

onenightstand yes i saw that. Thats why i said if. But you know how this sport works. Everything is always just an experiment till it becomes official

onenightstand yes i saw that. Thats why i said if. But you know how this sport works. Everything is always just an experiment till it becomes official

I understand your concern. Spot's car is already ugly enough without moving the number back farther. Maybe it will look better on the green and white striped ass Zebra looking car. :idunno: :biggrin:

Few more of the All Star schemes.

Kurt Busch

Michael McDowell

Rick Ware Racing from Reddit

Brennan Poole

Between playoffs and stage cautions and GWC and pack races, the layout of the wraps is well down my b!tch list. It has no effect on the racing; none.

1594768328239.png

https://www.nascar.media/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/14/9_2020_1200x520_Bristol-AllStar-922x400.jpg

10_2020_1200x520_Bristol-AllStar-922x400.jpg

12_2020_1200x520_Bristol-AllStar-922x400.jpg

14_2020_1200x520_Bristol-AllStar-922x400.jpg

The only one that looks good is Preece's Energizer scheme. That one actually works. Hendrick and JGR phoned it in.
Some of the teams are not going out of their way to design a new scheme to incorporate the new number placement, just moving things around and calling it good.

Some of the teams are not going out of their way to design a new scheme to incorporate the new number placement, just moving things around and calling it good.
The sponsors control everything so I’m sure they have much bigger fish to fry with COVID-19 and protecting their employees and revenues so designing a race car is extremely low on the totem pole. Just do something to say they did it.

Back
Top Bottom