Car numbers on rear quarter panels

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
That's only for Stenhouse's super speedway cars so everybody can keep track of him easier.
That won't help. The problem with Stenny at supers is when he screws up, he's usually in the front. I'd suggest a rear window number but nobody could see it over the loading ramp / rear spoiler anyway.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
How about illuminated numbers for night races like they have for GT? I know the NASCAR tracks are much better lit but these could look wicked cool.

Turtle84

lost a step
How about illuminated numbers for night races like they have for GT? I know the NASCAR tracks are much better lit but these could look wicked cool.

I want the night glow at least 1 race a year, make the number and sponsor name illuminate clear white too.

kurt nglow (1).jpg

42 nglow (1).jpg

Turtle84

lost a step
Hmm idk long-term.

Sure the sponsors like it, seems like an illusion that it would actually increase sales because of it though. If it helps keep sponsors in the sport or generate new ones, then all for it, just not sure that is a tipping point. It might force a fan to memorize the sponsor before the number, to locate their favorite driver on track, maybe that does help brand recognition.

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
Hmm idk long-term.

Sure the sponsors like it, seems like an illusion that it would actually increase sales because of it though. If it helps keep sponsors in the sport or generate new ones, then all for it, just not sure that is a tipping point. It might force a fan to memorize the sponsor before the number, to locate their favorite driver on track, maybe that does help brand recognition.
I won’t lie it does look cool. Makes it look more like an actual car if that makes sense

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Hmm idk long-term.

If the sponsors were the same on the car EVERY week, I think shrinking down the car number would have some validity, but in today's climate with the revolving door of sponsors week to week, I think its a bad move. Maybe that could be a carrot to throw out there; Sponsor the car for the full season, and you get to do whatever you want with the number...... :)

Top Bottom