Carl Edwards

So do I but likely for different reasons.
I couldn't agree more!
Clearly all this talk is pure speculation. It's easy to see that there is going to be a big change in the Roush lineup, but I'm here to tell you that the only people that are aware of the details are probably Jack, Carl, and Biff. I just spent the last 2 weeks tailgating with many of the Roush crew members and believe me they wish they knew what their future held, but they don't!

I couldn't agree more!
Clearly all this talk is pure speculation. It's easy to see that there is going to be a big change in the Roush lineup, but I'm here to tell you that the only people that are aware of the details are probably Jack, Carl, and Biff. I just spent the last 2 weeks tailgating with many of the Roush crew members and believe me they wish they knew what their future held, but they don't!

I just hope that Jack survives all of this--and that's speaking from the perspective of a loyal Toyota fan. He is a very smart man with awesome insights into the sport. I have enjoyed his rivalry. However, I am worried that he is losing relevancy.

I think it is getting harder and harder for a win less driver as the season rolls on. The top teams are getting the setups better as they learn the car. I expect to start seeing three and four time winners pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom