CARS Tour (2023)

North Wilkesboro Speedway

8m ·

SCHEDULE UPDATE | Due to inclement weather, tonight’s #ECMD150 has been postponed until tomorrow.
Any tickets for today will be honored tomorrow. Gates open at 11 A.M.
On the bright side, this means even if not all in the same race, we now get Dale Jr, Harvick, Brad, Byron, Chase etc all racing on the same day in a doubleheader.

Big wreck on the front stretch, one car almost went over, red flag

1. Corey Heim
2. Grill
3. Higgins
4. Zilisch
5. McKee

8th Hettinger- Hung on the outside on the start

Just tuned in - Hopefully we don't get another caution flag and get to run this one out under green.

Looks like they will have a crowd comparable to the August race last year

Lmao Jordan Taylor is appearing in the running position banner under his "Rodney Sandstorm" moniker. I don't even know what to say about that. Amused and bemused simultaneously.

Grill works lapped traffic a little better than Hiem but Corey closing back in 11 to go

Good clean finish, no BS. Heim could have sent it and wrecked Grill if he really wanted in the last couple of laps and instead he chose to race clean. All too often that's not what happens.

Grill and Heim did a nice job controlling their very loose cars.

Hettinger finished 5th. Congratulations to her.

Who you got in this one? I think I'm gonna go with Butterbean.

Who you got in this one? I think I'm gonna go with Butterbean.
Giovanni Ruggiero is related to Reggie, right? Not that I haven't just googled it and wasn't able to find a single article even mentioning the question much less answering it.

Why arent they having drivings walk out? Not very good planning

Giovanni Ruggiero is related to Reggie, right? Not that I haven't just googled it and wasn't able to find a single article even mentioning the question much less answering it.
I have no idea, is he from that area?

Spotters are in 4 on top of that building. Thats where it was the last time I spotted there

Back
Top Bottom