Change Coming to Bristol Again?

Is there anyone else out here on this BB that is going to attend this race this fall? I thought it would be cool to grab an adult soda or two over the weekend sometime. If anyone here is actually camping at the track that would be better yet.

Is there anyone else out here on this BB that is going to attend this race this fall? I thought it would be cool to grab an adult soda or two over the weekend sometime. If anyone here is actually camping at the track that would be better yet.

You get a NAVY SEAL TEAM 6 to kidnapp me and smuggle me down there (if my wife doesn't take out the seal team) and I will show you a time you will never forget.

You get a NAVY SEAL TEAM 6 to kidnapp me and smuggle me down there (if my wife doesn't take out the seal team) and I will show you a time you will never forget.

Why resort to violence? Hire a troop of male dancers, and her and her friends will probably chase you out of the house. ;)

I *might* be going to Bristol this fall with my dad. I'm not exactly an adult, though.

Back
Top Bottom