Charlotte --- 600 RACE thread

Don't even stop their lame ass mid race report for the caution
Well yeah, the mid race report is way more important than a back marker team bringing out the caution :sarcasm:

Kyle Busch will be getting the shocked replaced during this caution

This restart is gonna be wild. A lot of cars were logjammed not really able to pass at all that last run.

I can't wait to see how Truex loses this week. Jimmie may flat out beat him, but does anyone else feel confident Truex won't get it done because.. Truex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which out of those three commercials was more annoying, Sprint, KFC, or Apartments.com

The 78 has no business losing this race but then again...............

These extended Crank It Ups are very enjoyable. Wish the entire race would be like that.

We gave you a choice between a chain saw, a pool noodle, or a sack of wet mice to cut down this oak tree. Ah, I see you all chose the chain saw! Wouldn't it make sense to also choose the Chevy truck then?
:XXROFL:

We gave you a choice between a chain saw, a pool noodle, or a sack of wet mice to cut down this oak tree. Ah, I see you all chose the chain saw! Wouldn't it make sense to also choose the Chevy truck then?

"There all Chevys!!"

No ****, we're filming a Chevy commercial.

"Smart!"

No bitch, not smart. This isn't Uber, it's a Chevy commercial.

This race has been a snoozer so far. Only bright spot was the 10 lap period before the most recent green flag pit stop cycle where everyone was sliding around.

Back
Top Bottom