Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

MAGICMILER

# 18
Contributor
It's nice of Bruton to utilize SMI assets from NHMS, BMS and AMS for track duties. Even Martinsville has assets there..It wasn't that long ago we saw these monstrosities...
20200524_195431.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Pat

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I can't believe Chase has not slowed down so that KDB can catch up so he could pay him back. :)

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Wow! that didn't take long. I was thinking about running to the store to get a cake for my ice cream. Maybe after the race since they are already uncovering the cars. :)

nickp

Team Owner
Kind of disappointed that the teeth on Nemechek’s face mask don’t move when he talks

• Haha
Reactions: Pat

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
"We didn't plan on it emptying the whole rail, so bear with us," says the 11 radio.”

Will someone decipher this please.

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
"We didn't plan on it emptying the whole rail, so bear with us," says the 11 radio.”

Will someone decipher this please.
It refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off, and were only ready on pit road to replace one piece. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
It refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off, and were only ready on pit road to replace one piece. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...
whatever it is, with the chase setup they have, 4 races for so in so's aren't going to mean that much

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
It's refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...
It sounds freaking terrible.

Please someone set me straight.

Top Bottom