Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

I was eating ice cream when they dropped the green flag...but there is no law that says I can't go back for round 2. :D
Absolutely! I have plans for another round myself.
Hungry.gif

It's nice of Bruton to utilize SMI assets from NHMS, BMS and AMS for track duties. Even Martinsville has assets there..It wasn't that long ago we saw these monstrosities...
20200524_195431.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Pat
I can't believe Chase has not slowed down so that KDB can catch up so he could pay him back. :)

Wow! that didn't take long. I was thinking about running to the store to get a cake for my ice cream. Maybe after the race since they are already uncovering the cars. :)

Kind of disappointed that the teeth on Nemechek’s face mask don’t move when he talks

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
"We didn't plan on it emptying the whole rail, so bear with us," says the 11 radio.”

Will someone decipher this please.

"We didn't plan on it emptying the whole rail, so bear with us," says the 11 radio.”

Will someone decipher this please.
It refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off, and were only ready on pit road to replace one piece. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...

It refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off, and were only ready on pit road to replace one piece. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...
whatever it is, with the chase setup they have, 4 races for so in so's aren't going to mean that much

It's refers to the ballast that came off. Ballast is mounted on the left frame rail.

As to the 'plan' part, it could mean the team didn't realize initially that more than one chunk of metal came off. Or it could imply something more nefarious ...

It sounds freaking terrible.

Please someone set me straight.

Back
Top Bottom