Charlotte RACE thread --- The 600

The abuse on the upper body is real in this race.

Chest, wrists, forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, deltoids, neck.

NASCAR drivers may not be your prototypical athlete, but they are. Many underestimate how physical this race is.

And that means it's wrong for those to express their disapproval with what they've seen so far? Got it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It does. Haha you’ve gotta get a beer or a chaw, open up the recliner and chill. It’ll be dicey that last 150 miles don’t worry

The abuse on the upper body is real in this race.

Chest, wrists, forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, deltoids, neck.

NASCAR drivers may not be your prototypical athlete, but they are. Many underestimate how physical this race is.
G forces hanging on to that wheel will wear ya out by itself

And that means it's wrong for those to express their disapproval with what they've seen so far? Got it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You can express it, but you know the 600 has never, ever been a barn burner. Its a marathon, not a sprint................until the end.

Hi everyone! Just home from family cookout, been watching as best I can. 88 looks good, 9 looked fast but stuck back in a bit of traffic after his Pit issues and RCR is running well thus far. I think the race has been entertaining, Charlotte has always been somewhat of an aero fest and don’t lose sight of the fact it’s a 600 mile race...things will pick up to everyone’s liking.

Hi everyone! Just home from family cookout, been watching as best I can. 88 looks good, 9 looked fast but stuck back in a bit of traffic after his Pit issues and RCR is running well thus far. I think the race has been entertaining, Charlotte has always been somewhat of an aero fest and don’t lose sight of the fact it’s a 600 mile race...things will pick up to everyone’s liking.

i hate being negative about new stuff bc theres plenty of that already but stages kinda killed alot of interesting strategy stuff from this race

Even though the number 9 is one of my teams I have to blame them for this race being such a disappointment. I have a strange feeling that if they were still up front there would be a lot less complaining about this race. The further back they fall the louder the complaints get. :)

Interested to see some people’s takes that “remember it’s a 600 mile race”. These guys are running WFO with fresh tires and are only barely burping it as the run goes on. They are losing about half a second of time at the end of a fuel run, compared to Darlington which was 2 seconds.

How are you expecting them to get more out of their cars just because the laps are closing down?

now newbies and the hard headed, this is where the stages come into play...strategy..remember chillin's they reward points for the top 10 places.

Back
Top Bottom