Chase Elliott

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Restrictor Plate King!, Aug 9, 2014.

1. ChexOrWrex

ChexOrWrex Ya gotta wanna

2 Sweet likes this.
  2. Revman

Revman Mods are Motivators.

"We..." Who the hell is "we?"

3. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

The "dislikers" as you like to call us. "We" are the big bad men who people like Andy think are picking on poor little Kyle all the time

AdoubleU24, Johali and StandOnIt like this.
  4. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

None what so ever.

5. Mr Excitement

Mr Excitement Team Owner

Pretty funny.

6. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

Chase is not fond of the new race director lol. Between last week in letting Aric shove him out of line on the restart, and now this week...sheesh. This one was a little more complicated to get right, but if they did blow it that's pretty bad.

2 Sweet and Johali like this.
  7. ChexOrWrex

Not to mention the #19 no-penalty that Odonnel failed to relay over the radios while they were trying to figure out the running order mess.

2 Sweet and Johali like this.
  8. Taco

Taco Team Owner

9. Dr_B_UNC

Dr_B_UNC Team Owner

"Copy."

10. Revman

Revman Mods are Motivators.

How many of "you" are there? Can't get a handle on this. Always seems like so many, yet the posters are always the same. "We" sounds impressive though. Andy doesn't always pick on Kyle BTW, but whatevs, he can speak for himself as to whether or not he is part of "We" Nation.

11. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

Funny, I see a bunch of words, but you're not really saying anything. :idunno:

12. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

This came in the mail today :D

[​IMG]

DIDIT, AdoubleU24, Johali and 2 others like this.
  13. CalTenn

CalTenn Team Owner

After Martinsville, I think it’s clear Chevrolet’s problem has more than just straight line speed problem. Chase was good all day but no one else figured in the race. Just wandering if any changes are coming for the bow ties?

FLRacingFan likes this.
  14. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

It's a damn shame the kid doesn't already have a couple of clocks in his house. They've brought some great cars there and he's learned very quickly how to drive that place with the best of them. Unfortunately I knew the race was lost on that one pit stop.

He's going to be a guy you've got to go thru at Martinsville in the future.

15. CalTenn

CalTenn Team Owner

In the future I don’t think he will have a problem moving people out of the way, he was better at the first of the runs yesterday.

16. LewTheShoe

LewTheShoe Team Owner

Chase Elliott was excellent at Martinsville, as B Kez acknowledged. And thankfully, Chase didn't whine about close quarters racing on a short track... like Kryle Busch did.

Kyle Busch Chapped at Keselowski at Martinsville

17. ChexOrWrex

Lol this guy.

People compare him to Dale Sr. all the time but we never saw Dale bitching about a driver cutting him off in the corner.

Ice up son.

18. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

It's a good thing Chase lifts because he's carrying HMS right now. Best driver in that organization and it's not particularly close.

DUN24, 2 Sweet, AdoubleU24 and 2 others like this.
  19. ChexOrWrex

JJ struggling this bad at Martinsville is a bad sign.

20. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

At this point the 48 looks like they're in Dale Jr 2009-2010 levels bad.

I'll be surprised if Johnson reaches 10 top 10's this season, I'm guessing he'll be the last guy in on points in 15th or 16th place.

21. CalTenn

CalTenn Team Owner

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the job Chase did getting his lap back by spinning out a lapped car, it was so smooth Nascar didn’t say anything.
    Don’t tell me the kid’s not smart.

LewTheShoe and Joker like this.
  22. JBone88

JBone88 JR Nation's last ride

Chase drove his balls off today. The kid needs some luck is all. Would’ve liked to see what the 9 team had for the leaders without all their issues.

23. CalTenn

CalTenn Team Owner

I was there, he can flat out drive. I’d like to see the other drivers go 450 laps with no power steering!

Ventisca likes this.
  24. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

Followed by two strong runs.

Hold the phone on that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

25. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

Sure. Nice run.

26. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

Chase has had the worst luck at Bristol and it's right up there with Dover as places where he excels. It's a shame. He was impressive yesterday.

2 Sweet and Joker like this.
  27. Dr_B_UNC

Dr_B_UNC Team Owner

For real. But I saw a side of him yesterday (more like I heard) that I haven't since the dustup with Hamlin. He was incredibly salty and agressive on the radio. Maybe it was having to wrestle that car around, but he showed fire and temper. He knew that they had a winning level car and he got screwed through something not of his doing in any way. Maybe that's why he dumped the 36...

28. Joker

Joker #1 Harvick Fan

[​IMG]

Dr_B_UNC likes this.
  29. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

I need to see video of this lol

Kiante and Johali like this.