Chase Elliott

jaqua19

Team Owner
I find it humorous that two guys that quite clearly do not care for Chase at all are in here telling us their professional opinions of what and who Chase really is as if we've got some sort of skewed opinion of him. Gold.

It must be starting to set it that he's actually becoming one of the best in the sport and they no likey.
Start quoting people man, and stop with the passive agressive stuff. It's childish. Be up front if you take issue with how people are posting in here.

Firstly, Sure, I want to see the 48 succeed as much as possible this season before retirement. That includes outrunning his teammates. So any frustration I show towards Chase is a mannifestation of that. After this year, I'm all for Chase.

Secondly, sharing thoughts on personalities is what I do, for a living. Quite literally. It's a passion, and why I do what I do. I've done the same with KB, Edwards, Johnson etc. Rev knows this, and knows how I think, which is why I am responding to him. If I'm in a thread talking about a driver's personality, it's because that driver's personality interests me. What it ISN'T, is some rationalization of my dislike. It's just self expression coming from a place of genuine curiosity, and passion.

But I doubt you respond to this, so think what you want my dude.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I find it humorous that two guys that quite clearly do not care for Chase at all are in here telling us their professional opinions of what and who Chase really is as if we've got some sort of skewed opinion of him. Gold.

It must be starting to set it that he's actually becoming one of the best in the sport and they no likey.
I think being a MPD brings them a little negative attention that they don't deserve because it draws a lot of nut hugger fans and that causes dislike from other drivers fans. I have been a fan of 4 most popular drivers in my life, Bill Elliott, Dale Earnhardt, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and now Chase Elliott. So I have paid a little bit of attention to other MPD fans and I think that because some of them are such nut hugger fans that thinks their driver can do no wrong in their eyes causes a lot of other drivers fans to dislike an MPD and they try to pick them apart, when in reality it is the MPD fan that rubs them the wrong way. I know you are not a nut hugger fan because I have read posts where you have criticized your driver but yet you still care about your drivers reputation. I don't care who my drivers are I will always criticize them if I see something they did wrong but will be the first to "at a boy them" when they do something outstanding. I feel pretty confident that I have two of the best young drivers in NASCAR to root for with Elliott and Bowman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom