Chase Elliott

Hoping for a better night ...

1626280248415.png

Larson, Elliott and Chase Briscoe are USAC Midget racing Wednesday and Thursday nights at The Dirt Track at IMS. The BC39 is a big deal.

And Doug Boles will be there. No broom.

Larson, Elliott and Chase Briscoe are USAC Midget racing Wednesday and Thursday nights at The Dirt Track at IMS. The BC39 is a big deal.

And Doug Boles will be there. No broom.

I was there in 2019 and saw Larson's spin and win. What an awesome race. The one thing I miss since I retired from drag racing is that I'm not in the areas through out the season with weeks off at a time to go to other races like the midgets, at Indy, NASCAR at Indy, sprint cars and midgets at Kokomo, supercross at Crawfordsville and Southwick.

I was there in 2019 and saw Larson's spin and win. What an awesome race. The one thing I miss since I retired from drag racing is that I'm not in the areas through out the season with weeks off at a time to go to other races like the midgets, at Indy, NASCAR at Indy, sprint cars and midgets at Kokomo, supercross at Crawfordsville and Southwick.
did you see turkey nite is on saturday nite.

The defending NASCAR Cup Series champion is taking on ESPN. Chase Elliott will appear on ESPN’s “College GameDay” on Saturday, Sept. 4, to help preview a high-profile matchup between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Clemson Tigers.

Touching moments pre-race with Chase. I am going to trust that the cancer patient he entertained was under advisement from a doctor that it was okay to be unmasked and not distanced around a person who presumably is unvaxxed and certainly unmasked.....after having spent the night in a throng of Georgia fans at a college football game.

Is he? I would have guessed not was well, given some past decisions and actions he's made...
I'm also guessing.

Guessing they're all vaxxed. If it were my team, or any team, I wouldn't be risking an infection that would affect a race entry ... especially now. Again ... just a guess.

I'm also guessing.

Guessing they're all vaxxed. If it were my team, or any team, I wouldn't be risking an infection that would affect a race entry ... especially now. Again ... just a guess.
I 100% agree on the "if I were a team owner" part.

Touching moments pre-race with Chase. I am going to trust that the cancer patient he entertained was under advisement from a doctor that it was okay to be unmasked and not distanced around a person who presumably is unvaxxed and certainly unmasked.....after having spent the night in a throng of Georgia fans at a college football game.
Hopefully the make a wish recipient was vaxxed.

Just a factual FYI about those who are vaccinated: they still get the virus, they still can pass along the virus, they can carry a higher viral load than those not vaccinated, their vaccination does not prevent Covid. What being vaccinated does do is, "typically" but not absolutely, limit symptoms from becoming serious/fatal. These are not anti-vaccination statements. I know these to be true from both research, reports and my own experience.

I suspect nearly all drivers and most team members are vaccinated, but not critically necessary with the rigid testing and interaction protocols. Prayers for the young girl and understand the concern for her well being. Meeting with Chase and others outdoors and reasonably distanced should have been enough to protect her. It's possible she masked at other times (although masks are limited in effectiveness).

We now see a picture of a driver meeting a person and we talk about what everyone in the picture needs to do or should have already done with their body

Maybe chase or the girl can sign up and share their personal business with us. All health records right here square in the thread… preferably in one post

We now see a picture of a driver meeting a person and we talk about what everyone in the picture needs to do or should have already done with their body

Maybe chase or the girl can sign up and share their personal business with us. All health records right here square in one post
We don't live in the public spotlight.

He does and that carries responsibilities concurrent with his stature. Comes with the territory.

We don't live in the public spotlight.

He does and that carries responsibilities concurrent with his stature. Comes with the territory.
I see that point. I guess I just feel like the folks involved know what they need to know and that’s how it should be.

If it involves us fans, then maybe we would be included in the conversations.

Just a factual FYI about those who are vaccinated: they still get the virus, they still can pass along the virus, they can carry a higher viral load than those not vaccinated, their vaccination does not prevent Covid. What being vaccinated does do is, "typically" but not absolutely, limit symptoms from becoming serious/fatal. These are not anti-vaccination statements. I know these to be true from both research, reports and my own experience.

I suspect nearly all drivers and most team members are vaccinated, but not critically necessary with the rigid testing and interaction protocols. Prayers for the young girl and understand the concern for her well being. Meeting with Chase and others outdoors and reasonably distanced should have been enough to protect her. It's possible she masked at other times (although masks are limited in effectiveness).
The hospitals are filled and overrunning with non vaxed people. This is a anti-vaccination fact. IF Chase has taken the poke, being outside like he was greatly reduces the chance of a spread and is a recomended practice by the CDC.

I see that point. I guess I just feel like the folks involved know what they need to know and that’s how it should be.

If it involves us fans, then maybe we would be included in the conversations.
Fans attend at tracks.

They seek autographs, selfies and attention. They're involved.

Maybe chase or the girl can sign up and share their personal business with us. All health records right here square in the thread… preferably in one post
I posted something similar to this and then went back and deleted it. I guess some of us just need to feel others are not as smart as they are.

Another high profile event tonight. Hopefully every one is vaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
The hospitals are filled and overrunning with non vaxed people. This is a anti-vaccination fact. IF Chase has taken the poke, being outside like he was greatly reduces the chance of a spread and is a recomended practice by the CDC.

Yup. If more people get vaccinated, less people will be hospitalized, or even visiting their drs anyway.

The point of vaccination isn't to get rid of COVID, it's to turn COVID into the flu/common cold in terms of how society and the healthcare system prepares to deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man. I'm really starting to enjoy Chase, and the edge that he's developed over the last year or so.

He reminds me of that kid who finally stood up to bullies, but once he got comfortable doing do, he enjoys the "high" that comes along with it more then the self respect.

Chase is no longer the "good ol boy" standing up to bullies. He's a clever instigator, petty as he needs to be. And holy **** I am here for it.

"Just want to wish him a merry off season and Happy Christmas" was a totally unnecessary bit of pettiness, and he knew it, and you could see on his face that he was biting back a smirk.

Absolutely wonderful. Kevin is on his way out. I hope Chase continues to make enemies. This is so fun. If he wins the championship, I hope he gives Harvick a shout-out.

Man. I'm really starting to enjoy Chase, and the edge that he's developed over the last year or so.

He reminds me of that kid who finally stood up to bullies, but once he got comfortable doing do, he enjoys the "high" that comes along with it more then the self respect.

Chase is no longer the "good ol boy" standing up to bullies. He's a clever instigator, petty as he needs to be. And holy **** I am here for it.

"Just want to wish him a merry off season and Happy Christmas" was a totally unnecessary bit of pettiness, and he knew it, and you could see on his face that he was biting back a smirk.

Absolutely wonderful. Kevin is on his way out. I hope Chase continues to make enemies. This is so fun. If he wins the championship, I hope he gives Harvick a shout-out.

He's been this way all along

Marketing is a wonderful thing. I do prefer Badass Chase over the So Hard on Himself Chase.

He doesn't need to act....his fanbase spins his brand for him.
Seriously, you need to make like Elsa and let that s*** go man. 😆 I'm starting to think Rev doesn't type actual responses, he just has comments mapped to hot keys. That or he's an elaborate AI, which would be damn impressive to be honest. Until Skynet becomes self aware, that is...

Besides, we don't spin the brand for him. His PR department does and we're just all mouth breathing, knuckle dragging neanderthal idiot mongoloids anyway that buy it hook, line, and sinker, so what does it matter what we think?

Besides, we don't spin the brand for him. His PR department does and we're just all mouth breathing, knuckle dragging neanderthal idiot mongoloids anyway that buy it hook, line, and sinker, so what does it matter what we think?

I'm pretty sure you and Rev are saying the exact same thing with just two different dialogues lolol

Back
Top Bottom