Chicago - 2023

Marks knows what he is doing

Having traveled to most of all the large cities in the US, this is something that has always perplexed me. Not sure if your comment was in jest, but for me reality seems to be most people that use public transportation put on their zombie faces when they leave home in the morning. Is that really intentional and if so why?
I was raised in a small town, so I probably look at things differently.
I have been on public transportation in several major cities (Berlin, Hamburg , Rome, Prague, Washington) and from my experience pretty much everyone in these cities uses public transportation daily to get to work and get home from work. Most of the people on there seem to be are fairly normal.
The more rural it gets, the weirdo percentage on public transportation grows exponentially.

That's a look at Jackson Drive between turns #11 and #12.

The video stops at the intersection of Jackson and Columbus Drive where the track makes a hard right turn from Jackson onto Columbus towards the entrance to pit road and the start/finish line.

Love the donuts that were laid down in the middle of the intersection.

Those are fans that voted, not self appointed critics. I'm just saying if THAT is what they like, then it's probably no use use me trying to have a conversation with
I'm just saying if THAT is what they like, then it's probably no use in me even trying to have a conversation with them. If you take away the surprise winner, that whole weekend was one big stinking turd in my opinion.

I'm just saying if THAT is what they like, then it's probably no use in me even trying to have a conversation with them. If you take away the surprise winner, that whole weekend was one big stinking turd in my opinion.
I have no doubt that if you were in charge like you think you need to be, Nascar would be broke in 2 years or less and that is my opinion. lol

Honestly Chicago did suck but mainly that was due to the weather. Hopefully we get a nice dry sunny weekend this summer so we can judge if it's going to be a good race or not.

Honestly Chicago did suck but mainly that was due to the weather. Hopefully we get a nice dry sunny weekend this summer so we can judge if it's going to be a good race or not.

The best part of that race was a guy from New Zealand, use to right hand drive race car, in his first ever Nascar Race, paddling the fields ass.

The second best part of that race was Gregson trying to knock a barrier down repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom