Chili Bowl 2021

There's some pretty decent late model and modified racing from AZ tonight on FloRacing as well, I've been watching it during the track prep breaks in Tulsa.

1610662379473.png

Bell has won six of the last seven Thursdays, just as Rico has won six of the last seven Wednesdays now. But I dunno, I have a feeling Kofoid could have something to say about that tonight. We'll see.

Seavey, Bacon, Bayston, Wise would be my other picks.

I'm thinking Bell unless someone really shows something. I'll be pulling for local guys from here Tim and Steve Buckwalter

Steve Buckwalter can be really fast sometimes, would just need a good break to have a good showing.

Steve Buckwalter can be really fast sometimes, would just need a good break to have a good showing.
Timmy is good too, he doesn't really get in the 410s like Steve spends more time in modifieds. But both of them are regular competitors at Action Track USA here in Kutztown where they are regular front runners in both micros and Speedstrs. Both in the top 10 in hot laps.

Nice drive by Steve there 6th to 1st in his heat 2nd in points

A 2 seater midget might be the most awkward car I've ever seen

J-Mac putting on a show. This track rocks tonight, now this is the damn Chili Bowl.

EDIT: Then he breaks, damn.

Well Buddy is the second best in the building, but he would have had to start well in front of Bell to have a chance.

Buckwalter got boned by Brady Bacon.
For someone of Bacons caliber that was a poor slider

Back
Top Bottom