Chili Bowl 2021

gnomesayin

Team Owner
Pretty good set of heat races. The track is racey and allowing the fast guys to come to the front.

gnomesayin

Team Owner
Looking forward to the top building up and the bottom drying out, the racing is good even though the bottom is king for now.

gnomesayin

Team Owner
I hope they can get more of a berm on top on subsequent nights.

Very unfortunate for Ryan Bernal who looked like a contender this year. McIntosh is really smooth.

Chili Bowl week is always fun, and it's much improved this year with affordable FloRacing coverage. The news about MAVTV Plus is also welcome, as it solves the nightmare of distribution problems faced by many interested viewers.

I'm in the middle of moving to Omaha. If I was already situated there, I'd probably make the drive down to Tulsa to watch a night or two. There's always next year.

gnomesayin

Team Owner
I should know this, but after all these years I don't. Does someone know why the most prominent drivers usually end up racing the same night each year? Are they the only ones allowed to essentially pick their qualifying night, or?

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
I should know this, but after all these years I don't. Does someone know why the most prominent drivers usually end up racing the same night each year? Are they the only ones allowed to essentially pick their qualifying night, or?
From what I learned last week from the Dirtrackr podcast when they file the entry form they say their preferred night

Top Bottom