Chilli Bowl 2020

So I paid $149 for all six nights of the Chili Bowl, and on the final night, I only get the radio play by play while MavTV and Lucas Oil TV get the video feed.

What the ****? This is a rip-off.
Racinboys only covers thru the D Mains on Saturday night. MAV tv takes over after that.

So I paid $149 for all six nights of the Chili Bowl, and on the final night, I only get the radio play by play while MavTV and Lucas Oil TV get the video feed.

What the ****? This is a rip-off.

It is what it is. Seems bass-ackwards that all the preliminary stuff is expensive and the main event can be relatively cheap, but the RacinBoys coverage is for hardcores. They don't falsely advertise it.

They're getting anxious and starting to pile up here in the first B. That's what anyone starting toward the back. Unfortunately Daryn Pittman is done.

Pickens should be pretty quick in this one. I've never heard of that Michael Kofoid before, curious to see how he does.

Kofoid is the teenaged sprint car driver who basically took over Bell's Kunz seat. He's been bad fast. If I were putting money on transfers, I'd pick Kofoid, Pickens, Grant, and Klaasmeyer.

Will be interesting to see what Gravel and Schatz can do from further back. These races are stacked.

Good race for the transfer there. I feel bad for the guys who narrowly missed (Welch, Schatz, Yeley, Bowman).

Sammy up on the wheel tonight. Both speedlab cars in the A. Larson for the win..

Final lineup. Some of the best in the world

EOnQgAqXUAEsL_1.jpg:large

Great job by Allgaier to put it solidly in the show. The only NASCAR guy outside of the big two to do it this year.

Larson took a big run at Bell on the restart and almost had a slider set up. It's going to get good, some wild racing behind them 3rd-6th and beyond.

Another restart coming, 37 in.

Reutzel wrecks and collects T-Mez, caution. Larson now has the lead.

Another restart coming with 10 to go. Cannon McIntosh up to 3rd behind Bell. Rico and Bell were throwing sliders at each other for second, allowing Larson to build a big lead.

I wonder what the tire bill was for KK’s 8 car fleet for the week?

Back
Top Bottom