Christopher Bell Appreciation Thread

Larson deserves to advance. End of story.

But Bell is a future champion and he's continuing to get better and better and better.

He's established himself as a top 5 driver this season and I could get behind a Christopher championship.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

But Bell is a future champion and he's continuing to get better and better and better.

He's established himself as a top 5 driver this season and I could get behind a Christopher championship.

Let's see what NASCAR does with this. While they are saying that the 8 drivers advancing won't be affected, that doesn't mean they won't add a ninth. Jeffy remembers when they did that for him. After the Willy bull****, nothing would surprise me. As for what Larson deserves....I don't know. Everybody playing by the same rules. Even him. Kind of. What I love about today is that the best I could hope for would be for MY Toyotas to be better (not great), and that this would put US in a position to steal one....and we ****** did. Bell took only what the car would give him, and took it when the opportunity presented itself. The kid is coming regardless of what happens the rest of the way. Great day....and I am basking in it.

Why does Larson deserve to advance? He walled HIMSELF. If he doesn't do that, nothing else matters.

Let's see what NASCAR does with this. While they are saying that the 8 drivers advancing won't be affected, that doesn't mean they won't add a ninth. Jeffy remembers when they did that for him. After the Willy bull****, nothing would surprise me. As for what Larson deserves....I don't know. Everybody playing by the same rules. Even him. Kind of. What I love about today is that the best I could hope for would be for MY Toyotas to be better (not great), and that this would put US in a position to steal one....and we ****** did. Bell took only what the car would give him, and took it when the opportunity presented itself. The kid is coming regardless of what happens the rest of the way. Great day....and I am basking in it.
No way they add a 9th. No way imo.

No way they add a 9th. No way imo.

Be careful. If I told you that somebody would turn somebody under yellow with 0 consequence, would you have believed me before last week? ....and please with the monetary fine.....although I find it flat out hilarious that on the same week the Ex Con writes a bigger check in favor of getting his points back, he meets with NASCAR and pleads that he isn't able to make money in the sport. What an amazing week it has been.

NO, I'm arguing that a sign that could fall off has no business being there.
It has happened before. Brake markers, etc. It happens. The poor sign didn't know that Chase was leading although I agree that it should have.

Be careful. If I told you that somebody would turn somebody under yellow with 0 consequence, would you have believed me before last week? ....and please with the monetary fine.....although I find it flat out hilarious that on the same week the Ex Con writes a bigger check in favor of getting his points back, he meets with NASCAR and pleads that he isn't able to make money in the sport. What an amazing week it has been.
You're too tangential for me to follow right now XD

Nothing surprises me with NASCAR.

I'd like to express my appreciation for one of the best crew chiefs in the business tonight.....Cowboy's best friend, Adam Stevens. The guy is awesome....Two Championships with the newest Childress driver, and now taking the Toyota Driver Development Program's prized pupil to the Round of 8. The guy doesn't get the credit he deserves.

From a fan standpoint it doesn’t matter who was leading when the yellow came out for the sign.
Unbiased, you’d say good on NASCAR for the yellow.
The yellow was the right call, regardless of who was leading.
Nothing nefarious happened simply because a HMS care was leading at the time.

From a fan standpoint it doesn’t matter who was leading when the yellow came out for the sign.
I agree 100%.

@Revman is a tornado right now.

I freaking love this sport man. The thrill of today is 100% the reason why I won't miss a lap. Love this.

Did he? I didn't realize that.
Yes, the broken toe link that put him in points danger was from hitting the wall all by himself. If he doesn't do that, Byron's non-penalty and all of the crap that happened on the late race debacle would have mattered to him at all.

Well, except Hamlin has has now come out and said it was out there from late in stage 2 all through stage 3 until it migrated out into the groove. I for one am not arguing that a caution should not have been thrown, I arguing that the situation should have never been a possibility in the first place.

Reactions: sdj
Well, except Hamlin has has now come out and said it was out there from late in stage 2 all through stage 3 until it migrated out into the groove. I for one am not arguing that a caution should not have been thrown, I arguing that the situation should have never been a possibility in the first place.
NASCAR runs this circus. I was told to watch stick n ball if I didn’t like this stick n ball playoff format. 🫢

Sooo, no source then, and you're just speculating? Yeah.
I don't even get what you two are arguing about. NASCAR issued a penalty, HMS appeals, the panel reduces the penalty from points an money to only money. Why is this HMS's fault? And of course HMS pays the fine, which means X% Rick and Y% Jeff, at least in theory. Why is this even an issue?

NASCAR runs this circus. I was told to watch stick n ball if I didn’t like this stick n ball playoff format. 🫢
It IS a circus, and it is most definitely run by clowns who invent a new way to look stupid almost every week. At some point it becomes like a car wreck. You don't want to look but you just can't turn away.

Back
Top Bottom