Circuit of the Americas Pre-Race Thread

There's nothing that will get me to adopt streaming faster than a dedicated NASCAR feed.
Agreed but it’s just a dream for now. I don’t watch anything else on TV except when the Chargers have a game on TV here in New York which is rare.

Agreed but it’s just a dream for now. I don’t watch anything else on TV except when the Chargers have a game on TV here in New York which is rare.
And I don't currently stream anything except when Indy or IMSA are on Peacock. Different strokes.

The field is lucky Chase isn’t running. I’ll take Truex
Chase was very much less dominant on road courses in the gen 7 thus far, IIRC. No RC wins last year and the Glen was really the only race he dominated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ok. Get the Fox Sports app on your phone and I'll give you my credentials to watch it from the altar!
Oh I can log in ;) I'll probably check the race during whatever bathroom breaks I need to make

Congratulations man! That's awesome! Here's to a big Toyota win for a wedding present!

I agree.

Was your date approved by the RF Board? ;)
I ****** up and didn't run it by the board lololol

1679646136184.png

What I saw was Jordan was 12th, ran a hot lap up to 6th and was hammered down when the rest of them ran their flyers to 10th. He looks promising.

I know that the COTA is a world class facility and they are proud of the enhancements. But I have never adjusted or got use to that Texas Red-Grass, it just ain't right.

Back
Top Bottom