Clash RACE thread

All of the older crowd complaining (including my parents) about Pit Bull & Ice Cube don’t realize they gotta do something to bring in a younger fanbase
Pit Bull and Ice Cube are not young. They couldn't find any current artists

Kyle Busch has been bailed out the ENTIRE race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wouldnt mind a 3 way battle between the current top 3 for the win

Damn, that is a good amount of damage.

Dang this car isn't very durable

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Took 'em long enough to play "I Love L.A.", thought they would of played long before now.

This is so much better than the All Star Race that’s currently on life support. Let’s run that race at one of these NFL stadiums, have celeb grand marshalls with a celeb DJ spinning during the race and have a halftime concert/show while giving Texas complimentary pleasantries on the way out the door

This is so much better than the All Star Race that’s currently on life support. Let’s run that race at one of these NFL stadiums, have celeb grand marshalls and a halftime concert/show while giving Texas complimentary pleasantries on the way out the door
Eh 2 stadium races a year might be 1 too many

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This is so much better than the All Star Race that’s currently on life support. Let’s run that race at one of these NFL stadiums, have celeb grand marshalls and a halftime concert/show while giving Texas complimentary pleasantries on the way out the door

Or take it to a short track in the Carolinas or Virginia, that way the teams would be close to home for the event. It's not being in LA that makes this a great event, it's the fact that it's a short track

Back
Top Bottom