Coke Zero 400 Race Thread

Hey Congrats to Tony Stewart Fans on a 3 win in 2012

Fender Bumper I'm not matt

...Fender Bumper I'm not a matt

I'll try and explain this to you so you can understand . Some of the posters on this board didn't like the opinions of one of the guys named Matt . The posters ganged up on him and tried to drive him away from posting on the board . They thought they were successful because he hadn't posted for a while , then you came along . Now they think that you might be Matt , posting under another name . So now they are ganging up on you . :D sorry fellas , but the poor guy seemed to be in the dark .Hope I didn't hurt anyones feelings . :(

I'll try and explain this to you so you can understand . Some of the posters on this board didn't like the opinions of one of the guys named Matt . The posters ganged up on him and tried to drive him away from posting on the board . They thought they were successful because he hadn't posted for a while , then you came along . Now they think that you might be Matt , posting under another name . So now they are ganging up on you . :D sorry fellas , but the poor guy seemed to be in the dark .Hope I didn't hurt anyones feelings . :(

This right here is 100% bull**** and now you're palying the victim - yet again - vicariously through Matt. Nicely done!

There's only one person on this board that is constantly judging others posts and opinions and that person is you. And when you get called on it, your standard reply is "I have my opinion and you have yours." Well, that's my opinion.

Edit: FTR, I never once said that AustinDillon3 was Matt

While I do not agree with what you have to say, I will defend to the death you're right say it my good sir. :)

Of course you aren't a Matt. Your name says "AustinDillon3".

Or you saying he treated you like a door matt? Cause you just said matt.
he didn't treat me like a door mat. I Posted Wrong:(.
you didn't hurt mine.:cool:.

This right here is 100% bull**** and now you're palying the victim - yet again - vicariously through Matt. Nicely done!

There's only one person on this board that is constantly judging others posts and opinions and that person is you. And when you get called on it, your standard reply is "I have my oinion and you have yours." Well, that's my opinion.

Edit: FTR, I never once said that AustinDillon3 was Matt

Well said. It will have little effect, but well said.

Austin, you got a little hazing, that's all. You called me Fender Bender, which is something Matt does.

oh i just made that up:). he said somthing to me in lenox industrial tools 301 thread. (matthew2470 )

While I'm not surpised that Team Manwich has disagreed with you on this, you are 100% correct.

And if I don't post for a few hours or days or forever it will have nothing to do with Team Manwich. :)

Team weepingjudgement seems to be on a recruiting drive. :rolleyes:

Here's some tips for having a good time on these forums.

1) Don't take yourself too seriously, but feel free to say what you thing.
2) Don't let ANYONE (other than a mod) tell you that you shouldn't be discussing nascar's governing body.
3) Don't call people rednecks when they disagree with you.
4) Don't say things like 'anyone with the slightest intelligence would see it my way'.
5) Check peoples reputation before you follow their advice. Just click on their icon and check out how the forum as a whole feels about what they post.

Team weepingjudgement seems to be on a recruiting drive. :rolleyes:

Here's some tips for having a good time on these forums.

1) Don't take yourself too seriously, but feel free to say what you thing.
2) Don't let ANYONE (other than a mod) tell you that you shouldn't be discussing nascar's governing body.
3) Don't call people rednecks when they disagree with you.
4) Don't say things like 'anyone with the slightest intelligence would see it my way'.
5) Check peoples reputation before you follow their advice. Just click on their icon and check out how the forum as a whole feels about what they post.

I was thinking more like Team matted panties 247.

Excuse me for trying to help Austin Dillon 3 , honestly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings .

Excuse me for trying to help Austin Dillon 3 , honestly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings .

You're post was correct. If their feelings were hurt it's only because they are hurt by truth. No reason to feel bad for daring to go against the cyber-bully brigade.

Coke Zero 400 got 3.8 U.S. household rating and 6,184,000 total viewers. Highest-rated and most-viewed 400 since 2008.

Wow. I wonder if the oppressive heat and odd timing of the holiday led to more people staying in on Saturday. Either way, that's good news. Hopefully we get more "wide open" coverage in the future.

Wow. I wonder if the oppressive heat and odd timing of the holiday led to more people staying in on Saturday. Either way, that's good news. Hopefully we get more "wide open" coverage in the future.
I think that they've been doing this wide open coverage for years on TNT for the July Daytona race. Yes, too bad they can't do it for more. My only concern is, and it may be just me, they had a record crowd tune in for that race and IMO it was one of the worst plate races ever broadcast. Not because of TNT. I just felt like I watched two lines of cars take a 190+ mph parade lap until the end. I like to be able to watch a battle for the lead on these types of races and I didn't see that. Thank God for Stewart saving the end of this race! I think he is the only one that I saw pass the leader on the outside and there sure weren't any on the inside. Other than leader changes as a result of pit stops, this race had nothing.

Very true dpk. Now 6,184,000 people know how badly nascar has messed up the plate races and may never tune in again. We're going to run out of people.

Until nascar changes the rule package enough, I'll just tune in for the end of these borefests. I won't even record so it shows I'm not watching this crap anymore.

Until nascar changes the rule package enough, I'll just tune in for the end of these borefests. I won't even record so it shows I'm not watching this crap anymore.
I say that's BS. You'll be there just like I will when Talladega rolls around. :cool: We may complain about it but we'll be watching.

I'm sure that was it. Hat getting a little tight? :p

It's usually pretty good being a Stewart Fan. Granted he may piss a few people off from time to time but being a card carrying member of the Stewart Club is pretty rewarding.

I'm also a member of the Harvick Club(my #2) but that isn't nearly as rewarding usually.

I say that's BS. You'll be there just like I will when Talladega rolls around. :cool: We may complain about it but we'll be watching.

Because that's what we (NASCAR fans) do. We watch NASCAR on TV and we go to races. I feel like the money we spend on attending races gives us a right to complain but then turn around and do it all over again.:D

Hell, I thought the race at MIS kinda sucked but I'll be there again in a few weeks.

It's usually pretty good being a Stewart Fan. Granted he may piss a few people off from time to time but being a card carrying member of the Stewart Club is pretty rewarding.

I'm also a member of the Harvick Club(my #2) but that isn't nearly as rewarding usually.

Imagine how fun it was being a Gordon between 1997 and 2001. The fact that he was HATED by so many made it so much sweeter.

Two great drivers for pissing a few people off. ;)

Hell, I thought the race at MIS kinda sucked but I'll be there again in a few weeks.
Correction..... Best race ever! Well, the results anyway.

Imagine how fun it was being a Gordon between 1997 and 2001. The fact that he was HATED by so many made it so much sweeter.
As a diehard Earnhardt fan back then it was my civil duty to hate anything that wore rainbow colors.

And then I throw Kyle in with these two and I am pretty well rounded. ;)

Yes, those were the good ole days. You either loved that 24 car or hated it. Boy did I love it then and still do today.

Years ago I didn't care for Jeff and maybe it was because of Big E. Over the past few years I have grown fond of him and he is actually one of the drivers I enjoy watching on the track

Years ago I didn't care for Jeff and maybe it was because of Big E. Over the past few years I have grown fond of him and he is actually one of the drivers I enjoy watching on the track

I think a lot of people have warmed to him since he went through that divorce and stopped trying to uphold that squeaky clean image. And winning less certainly helped people come around.

Coke Zero 400 got 3.8 U.S. household rating and 6,184,000 total viewers. Highest-rated and most-viewed 400 since 2008.

Don't forget the race was simulcast on TruTV, so it likely got some viewers that usually watch TruTV.

Speaking of TruTV, it is right next to TNT on my channel lineup. :cool: The broadcast was the same, but the full screen commercials were different.

Back
Top Bottom